I’ll still farm the love rocket

The name may have changed but it’s still my dream mount that I farm every year and will do again this year, I may even get some alts up just to farm it.

I don’t have it but it will always be a love rocket!!!

1 Like

Excuse me sir but rocket is a sexual term - here’s a bowl of fruit. Please think of the children. Worgen deserve tails. Brewfest is an international holiday.

6 Likes

the drop chance is 0% now they banned it for real.

2 Likes

A more impactful change would be to buff the drop rate.

2 Likes

Isn’t it only during Love is in the Air…in February? :thinking:

2 Likes

you monster how could you feed him a baby fruit… :scream:
in a fruit basket

4 Likes

it should be a 2 seater toy not a 1 seater one

4 Likes

Same here. I will get that mount or die trying.

1 Like

I’ll be farming the Headless Horsem–

Wait. What?

Headless Horseman is acceptable but Big Love isn’t?

Damn.

Anyway, I’ll be farming the Headless Horseman’s mount again this year and if it drops, I’ll start shilling for Blizzard.

1 Like

Oh I’ll definitely be trying to get the love rocket, it’s an awesome mount.

1 Like

Like what reason would their be in a sane world to rename love rocket…
Ffs many things can be inneuindo…many fruits can be too maybe they should change the fruit pic again to a block of wood.

The idiocracy is worse then the movie…

1 Like

Perhaps it’s the prestige of having a rare mount like this? I don’t know. I got super lucky and got it back in Cataclysm. It’s in my random mount macro on all my toons. But do I ride it just because it is rare? I don’t know. Why is this mount so coveted?

If I could trade my love rocket for an invincible, i certainly would. I gave up farming that one long ago.

1 Like

I never farmed it for the name, just saying.

When I buy a car, I don’t look at the sticker price, I don’t look at the style, I don’t look at the interior, I don’t look at the engine, I don’t look at the gas mileage. I only look at the name of the model. If I don’t like the name, forget that car.

No point in getting it cause the renamed model is a fake generic. I want the original not the censored fake.

I was gonna say that rockets were meant to be used alone, but no, you’re right, they can also be fun when used in company.

The funny thing is the Russian fun-volunteer wing, when keeping pug m+ filled regularly by their volunteers late BfA, during Coronavirus lockdown, were the first ones to predict this would happen, as soon as word came out that the three most award-winning aspects of WoW would be discontinued:

1. cities like Boralus; the only city to get more awards than Neverwinter, even by architecture and psychology magazines (the Fortnite guy said it best… “I’ve seen just about every fps game there is but I don’t know what the f*** happened to me when I happened to look at the view that was from a town called Boralus…My whole concept of gaming graphics went out the dam* window…”

or even the guy at Nvidia, lol, “Here we were talking about what graphics this fps game has and that one, and then Blizzard comes out with Boralus…to create that level of stun, no pun intended, from a single image, is, I think, unheard of…”

Shadowlands: “here’s this metal donut called Oribos; have fun”

1. the “Daughter of the Sea” storyline; the dam* thing won 150 literary awards, and the support of numerous feminist equality gaming movements as well; the only other storyline to even come close was “Braveheart”

Shadowlands: “ditch that, we have robots, some slime, and here are these vampires drinking tea; figure it out”

1. “Freehold”, aka as the “triple platinum” dungeon because it was ran some 17,000 times in only 13 days, during the peak of the Coronavirus epidemic; making it the most ran dungeon by new players, since “Deadmines”. The person-to-run ratio, if compared to Fortnite, would be 32 times Fortnite’s busiest moment. From a psychology magazine, “the ‘Freehold’ dynamic created something unreplicable by the pharmaceutical industry; the two studies essentially found that the effects of this social ‘antidepressant’ not only surpassed known regimens, but unlike other mythic dungeons, the perception of bonding and experience in ‘Freehold’ wasn’t negatively effected by being run with complete strangers”

The Freehold model is now a part of psychology and sociology courses worldwide.

Shadowlands: “did we tell you we have slime, glitter, and blood galore? And absolutely zero humor whatsoever, while you run these 100 times and hope for an RNG to pop out.”

Don’t even get me started on the pirate flag, auction house, protest movement that followed; aka as the Jaina-will-be-avenged movement, the pirate-murloc movement, the dwarven-murloc movement, etc… Certainly beyond the relevance of a love rocket discussion, but do continue…Much love. <3

its a vday item after all but then again its now called heartbeat so i guess makes sense to be a solo toy

Everything about the love rocket situation is ridiculous. The name change is ridiculous as well as the outrage… People get so emotionally attached to the strangest things…

1 Like

Yes only during the event unfortunately