H[Zul'Jin] AOTC + 4/10M guild recruiting for mythic + 9.1

Emerald Parrots is a 10/10(H) 4/10(M) Horde guild on the Zul’Jin server. We are recruiting raiders to complete our Mythic Raiding team for the rest of 9.0 and into 9.1. We raid on Wednesday and Sunday nights from 9:30-12:30 EST.

Current Needs:

High:

Ranged DPS(Mage/Boomkin/Shadow Priest/MM Hunter/Warlock/Shaman)

Holy Paladin

Fury Warrior

Unholy DK

We will consider outstanding applicants of any class. Several of our members have multiple geared characters so we have some flexibility.

For more information or to apply please contact one of the following people:

iMute - imute#11380(battletag), imute#2379(discord)

Silverspade - silverspade#1576(battletag) Silverspade10#3923(discord)

Ahdeysham - Ahdee#1789(battletag), panther553212#2550(discord)

More about us -

Emerald Parrots was formed as a combination of the Emerald Dream guild and the Purple Parrots guild. We met each other pugging Heroic Castle Nathria. After a successful first raid, we decided to continue raiding together and quickly progressed through Nathria achieving AOTC. We have a group of 13-14 core raiders who decided to make a push into Mythic Raiding. We server transferred and formed the Emerald Parrots for this purpose. Our first night of Mythic raiding we downed Shriekwing and Huntsman. We are excited to continue our push both in 9.0 and in the next raid. On nights when we are not raiding we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons. We also enjoy doing mount farming runs, rep grinds, and some PvP. Most people in guild have KSM and will run keys at any time.

3 Likes

Pretty great guild, very active with people always willing to help with whatever content you are looking for!

I feel like we need to put more emphasis for mages. I need mage friends :pleading_face:

10/10 fun time, would recommend

bump! we are still looking!

bump to top for fun and free cookies

Still looking for good people!

To the top with ye! Moar fun folks plz!

Come get a spot in a great guild!

Still looking to fill Mythic Core raiding spots for DPS, preferably ranged DPS:

• Boomkins
• Hunters
• Mages
• SPriests

Always looking for stand out players (if class/spec is not mentioned).

Thank you

I need more druid friends!!

Still looking for fun people!