[H][Whitemane]<Wrecked>Semi Hardcore LF Hunters + AQ40farm/Naxx

Hello friends,

Remaking the post due to hitting cap on previous with over 3k+ views!

Wrecked is currently recruiting long term raiders for all of Classic. The core raiders along with officers consist of several top guilds in the US such as Impulse, Vision, SnF, and Incarnate.

The core raiders have constantly been pushing content in retail that kept aiming for top US kills, while others have branched off to other games continuing to push for high end content.

Also to note we play games outside of WoW during off nights including: Dota, Monster Hunter, Auto Chess, and many other games so if you are looking for a raiding guild with social aspects this is it.

Our raid times are Tues/Weds 6:00PM-9:00PM PST

Our current recruitment status is listed below.

Warrior: High - DPS
Priest: Low
Shaman: HIGH Resto
Mage: Medium
Druid: Medium Tank
Warlock: Low
Hunter: VERY HIGH
Rogue: Low
— Updated 9/18/2020 —

SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOLID AND EXPERIENCED PLAYERS.

• All exceptional players please feel free to reach out and contact an officer regarding recruitment

In regards to loot we are using a Loot Council consisting of Class Leads with open discussion being transparent is a priority. The discussions are held within each class channel. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to message an officer.

Loot is given based on performance, and attendance.

If you have any questions or would like to know anything else please feel free to reach out to either Avanti or Sibs in game or via battle.net Avanti#11824. Link to our discord below if you have any questions.

Link to our Discord!: discord.gg/ZEFJpHN

Best regards

3 Likes

Good ebening

I am once again asking for a bump

Good morning friends

Good ebening

Yes hai hello

Good morning friends

Bump to top

Good ebening

Yes hai hello

Good ebening

im intrested but already talked to someone about raiding so im gonna try that out first before i transfer. but ill keep you guys posted.
avantii posted on my thread.

No problem! Reach out when you figure out :smiley:

Good ebening

Good morning

Good ebening

Good ebening x2

YEs hello hai still no bindings

Good ebening

Good morning