[Horde] Rogue & Priest LF Home

Priest 3/8 (5/8 total) T1, 4/8 T2 with Benediction

Rogue 5/8 (8/8 total) T1, 2/8 T2, Corehound gloves, Perditions

Looking for Raiding in bwl. On discord as Minlaen456

Hey Vaxius!

If you guys are horde would love to speak with you about joining us!

Here is our recruitment post: [H][Whitemane]<Wrecked>Semi Hardcore LF Hunters + AQ40farm/Naxx - #8 by Avanto-tichondrius

Looking forward to speaking with you

Are you horde/alliance?

What type server are you on? PvE/PVp?

if you’re alliance, we’re looking for both a rogue and a priest (holy or pi/sw)

I’m the lead of a raid team in a 4 independent team guild, all of which are 8/8 BWL.

About the Guild:

Triumvirate is LGBTQ friendly and does not distinguish a player based on their gender, race, sexual identity, disability, age, creed, or any other characteristic. We also directly prohibit harassment in any of these forms. We want everyone to be able to express themselves, so long as it can be done with thoughtfulness and respect toward their fellow guildmates.

About the team and myself:

The best memory I have from raiding isn’t the server firsts, the world rankings, or any piece of loot that I ever got. The best memory I have is cracking a joke in our tank channel so good our Raid Leader had to pause the pull until he could breath again, it was being a groomsman for our best holy pally on the day of her wedding, it was meeting the feral that offtanked Illidan for BBQ Ribs when they were in the area on vacation.

That being said, I’m also a world top 100 raider from WotLK era, with server firsts from Naxxramas to ICC10H (we broke upon Arthas 25H.) The goal of this raiding group is to work a little harder on our raid block to maximize our time outside of it, to pursue other games, or other enjoyments within Classic WoW, to not have as big of a time commitment every week. We will keep Mondays as an optional day, but the goal is to never have to raid during it.

I really have 4 key asks:

• Check your ego at the door, we are a team.
  • Be present, be ready, be focused.
  • Do your job, and trust your team.
  • Have fun while being the best.

Something Heroic! [ Mankrik ]

BWL 3/8
MC 10/10
Ony 1/1

Wed @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & MC & Onyxia |
Tues @ 9:30 - 12:30 Server | MC & ZG(release) |

Tank:
Warrior: Medium Priority
Druid: High Priority

Melee:
Warrior: High Priority
Rogue: High Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Range:
Hunter: Low Priority
Mage: Low Priority
Warlock: Low Priority
Priest: Low Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Healer:
Priest: Medium Priority
Shaman: Medium Priority
Druid: Low Priority

Raid requirements & Info:
Raid invites go out between 30 & 15 minutes prior to raid. You are expected to be in place and ready to pull at 8:30.
You will be prepared for each raid tier with knowledge of the fight as well as bringing resistance potions, utility potions and flasks and resistance gear.
| SH uses a LC that is based around raid performance, mechanics, raid preparation. They determine how each piece of gear will benefit the raid, not the player |

The guild bank works to supply the raiders with as many potions as possible and crafting materials for items that should be supplied by the guild.

GM: Thòr - zx6rthor#1436
Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak (roanoak#11924), Georgelucas, Bitteme (bree#11271)

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. But when we are raiding, we will take it serious enough that the content is downed within an efficient amount of time and to ensure we do not waste anyone’s time with meaningless wipes. Bring your A game!

[A] [Pagle] Pagle| Semi-HC | 8/8 BWL

Who we are: A Few of us come from private servers, while others came from current WoW retail, some are old school players coming back to relive the glory days … but we all returned to classic for the same reason: Community. Well, Community and clearing Naxx!

Who we are looking for: We are looking for raiders who intend to clear Naxx, and by definition, are in it for the long haul. This includes farming BiS, farming materials for consumables, and helping the guild progress as a whole. Additionally, any DPS and social players are welcome to apply who want to play fun, solid group of players.

What we expect from you: Fun, respectful community. Maturity & respect to all memebers and players. Absolutely no racism, sexism, hate speech, or the like. These behaviors will NOT be tolerated within our ranks; both in guild or out-of-guild.

Raid FAQs:
Loot System: Modified DKP w/ limited Loot Council. Documents which LC adheres to for decision making are avaliable here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vfsm3SIWvwvRo-BkJcgVxFUfM3hgcrccAbjhgF1Zwmk/

Guild Clears: Ony 1/1 - 2min Ony Kills | MC 10/10 - 1 hour full clears | BWL 8/8

Team Thunderfury
Raid Time: 8-11 Server Time Thursday/Sundays.
Current Openings:
⦁ 1 Warlock
⦁ 1 Priest
⦁ 1 Holy
⦁ 1 Any healer

Team Drillborer
Raid Time: 9-12 Server Time. Tuesday/Thursday.
Current Openings:
⦁ 2 Rogues
⦁ 2 Locks
⦁ 1 Hunter

How to join Vanguard: Application is located with in our discord:

https://discord.gg/TfAuRjD

Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members. Thanks for taking the time to read through our application.

• Gambatte (Guild Recruitment Officer) You can may contact me through B-net at Gambatte #11466 or via Discord at Gambatte#0924

• Throsk (Guild Master/Raid Lead Team 1) You can contact me through B-net at Chris#11424 or via Discord at Throsk#2221

• Voorhees (Guild Officer/Raid Lead Team 2) You can contact me through B-net at Masurao#1842 or via Discord Voorhees#9290

We are definitely looking to add to our raid team. We clear MC in about 2 -2.5 hrs. We dont speed run but do like to be efficient. We are currently 6/8 BWL. If you are Horde and want to know more just msg me on discord. Below is our recruit spam

Who we are:
Ashen Oath is a semi casual raid guild on Earthfury. We come from all walks of life and enjoy reliving the nostalgia of our youth. We started as an EQ TLP raiding guild and have been playing various games ever since. We had a reputation for doing more with less, and we cleared all content in all expansions while building lasting friendships and memories along the way! We are now knee deep in WoW Classic and plan to do all content in all phases! We will as well continue on to TBC and beyond If Blizzard will oblige.

Why pick us?
We have fun and we get stuff done. We are adults and can laugh at jokes, listen when we need to, and ultimately complete our objectives! Whether you are a raider or someone who just likes to log in and chat with friends while leveling, there is a place for you here at Ashen Oath!

Requirements:
Place an application on www. ashenoath .com (Short few minute app)
60% attendance to maintain raid spot
We are accepting all levels currently, but level 60 is required in order to be considered for a permanent raid spot.

Raid Times:
8PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently 10/10 MC and Ony down.

Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the guild’s officers for more information:
Kaizo
Snoogie
Ascian
Arthour
Meatseeks
Hocus (bnet , diablos#1202)(disc, silenzor#2841)
Trolliath

www. ashenoath .com/

Discord:
discord .gg/YmbKjE

[H] SIN :drop_of_blood: Tuesday/Thursday @ 8:00pm LF Core Raiders for BWL (coming soon) 10/10 MC & ONY on farm

We are a very active guild - used to be a leveling guild / morphed into a raiding guild so were not quite as far as some other guilds we expect to be starting BWL in the next few weeks.

What we offer is community. A super active group 60-100 online even when no raids going and we chat, BS, run dungeons. Yes even the guys that dont need anything from 5 mans will help out the other people sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: We have a sister guild for helping level up alts and stuff if thats your thing as well. Fun group with some hardcore, some casuals, some that just hang out and talk on discord while they do their thing.

If that sounds interesting to you respond to this or hop on Sulfuras and msg Khaalathas and we can chat.

Thank you :slight_smile:

If your interested you could contact me in game, or discord and we could talk about my guild and what we offer you. I don’t want to get too in depth here but we can chat. :slight_smile:

Guild: Rebirth
Progression: 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony
Raid Day: Thursday @ 7PM EST (BWL), and then Wednesday @7PM EST (MC/Ony)

Game ID: BellCrannel#11789
Discord: JYd8F2P

Just so you are aware - your discord name doesn’t match the parameters for discord (ie: i can’t add you)

We could be a good fit for you though! please take a look at below - we have multiple 8/8 bwl raids under one roof - all of which are transferable based on your weeks schedule.

BWL Cleared 8/8 (Atiesh Server 2nd on Horde) | MC/Ony Cleared 11/11
3 Raid Groups within One Guild - ALL Content available on all 3 Raid groups.

We have 2 DKP Raids. Both start 6:30pm PST on Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri | Our Non DKP Raid starts 7:30pm PST Tue/Wed

Class - Spec - Demand Level

Druid - Resto - High
Druid - Feral - Low
Hunter - N/A - High
Mage - N/A - Low
Priest - Holy - Medium
Priest - Shadow - Medium
Rogue - N/A - High
Shaman - Resto - High
Warlock - Medium
Warrior - Prot - Closed
Warrior - Fury - High

About Us
The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we’ve offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp’ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it’s members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.

Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!

Faction: Horde
Server: ATIESH
Server Type: PVE
Guild Type: Progression Raiding | 10/10 Molten Core | 1/1 Onyxia
Raid Schedule:We have two DKP Raids, both start at 6:30pm PST or Server Time. Those two raids run on either Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri. We also have a Non DKP raid that starts at 7:30pm PST that runs on Monday.

Raid Loot: We use DKP for our DKP raids and a /roll with limit of 2 items per raid for NON DKP raids. You can see our DKP site at dkp.acolytesgaming DOT org

Discord Contacts:
Chad#8746

Real ID = Chad#1575

What Can You Expect from Us?
A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO’s we join.

Just a few items we can provide you as a member:

• An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
  • Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic
  • Scheduled guild raid nights
  • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
  • Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers

What Do We Expect From You?
We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.

We expect the following from you:

• Level-headedness
  • Team players who value their peers and guild
  • Active community participation
  • Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
  • 18 years of age or older
  • Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
  • We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
  • Liking pie is optional

Socials
Discord: discord.gg/WxjVUfg
Twitter: acocommunity
Facebook: acolytesgaming
YouTube: AcolytesCommunity

Our Guild is HoTRS is looking for Both Healer and Rogue to fill out our BWL core raid group. We raid Fri-Sat 7pm-11pm MC/BWL.

I tired to send you a discord message, but it failed.
Here is my tag if youre still interested.

Squanchy#2793

If you are looking for morning raiding hit us up [H] Pagle| Morning Raids | 8/8 BWL | <DO IT LIVE>