[H] Returning Ret Paladin lf casual PvE/PvP Guild

I’ve recently returned to the game and am looking for a casual and social pve/pvp guild to group up with. I’m on Arthas but looking to server transfer if needed.

1 Like

Hi Shoto!

My horde guild on Zul’jin is recruiting! I would love to chat with you about our guild. Please take a look at our recruitment post below. If you have any questions, please message me!

Found a Green Quest now recruiting!

If you want to be in a friendly community that raid regularly, has guild sponsored m+ runs every monday and are looking for a guild fosters a respectful and active community, Found a Green Quest would love for you to a part of it. even if your not quite ready to jump servers, we’re happy to have you as a member of the community. Just Let Kiuayoukai know, and we’ll get you an invite to our Discord.

1 Like

Hello Shoto, welcome back to the game! I’m sure a lot has changed since you last played! We’re always welcoming casual members to join our Guild! Please see below for information about our guild:

Our guild: In a Pickle on Thrall (horde)
We’re an AoTc focused guild with a variety of scheduled activity days! We are however an 18+ guild as we have explicit language and banter, all in fun of course!

See below for our current schedule:

• M+ Monday: - Starts at 9pm EST and goes until the group(s) decide. Anyone can join in!

• Tues: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• Weds: Heroic Raid Night 9pm EST until 11pm EST

• Fun-Run Thursday - We plan out Fun-Runs weeks/months in advance! What are Fun-Runs?? We mostly do meta raid achievement runs, older M raids of the current and previous xpacs for mount/transmog/title farming.

• Contests/Events: Monthly Gathering Contests, Bi-Monthly Transmog Contest, Bi-Monthly Guild Lottery (Winner gets half the pot). All of our contest/events reward a gold prize to the winner!

Look forward to chatting with you to see if we’d be a good fit! :smiling_face:

• Bnet: Neithia#1315
  • Disc: Neithia#4960