[H][US][Zul'Jin] Ape Gang - Recruiting for Shadowlands

[H][US][Zul’Jin] Ape Gang - Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hello All!

Ape Gang is a semi-casual raiding guild on Zul’Jin.
During the Ny’Alotha raid tier, many of us realized we wanted more out of the game than what was being offered to us in our previous guild, so we decided on creating our own guild where we could cultivate a guild culture that matched who we were. Although we are a new guild, we are not new to the game. We have multiple veteran players who have experience in pushing Mythic and Mythic+ content.

We are currently open recruitment for mainly DPS classes. We are also in need of players who can play back-up rolls such as Healer/Tank, but not necessary. We intend on keeping Heroic Raids open for all members, however Mythic Raid spots will be earned. Performance, attendance, attitude, willingness to learn all play a factor in our decision going in Shadowlands.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8:30PM - 10:30PM (EST)
Sunday - 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

As a guild, we have become friends outside of the game. We enjoy the game, laugh, argue, crack jokes. We are not a Top100 guild and we don’t intend on being one. We intend to down raid bosses at an adequate pace while having fun. We just want to find like minded people who are competitive and enjoy the game and want more than to clear Heroic and call it a Raid Tier.

If you have any interest or need your questions answered, please add me on Bnet Azaix#1408 or Discord Latnemele#7704 / Murkuri#2000

5 Likes

#fresh2death

1 Like

Bump Bump ^-^

2 Likes

Bump bump!

2 Likes

Pumb pumb!

Hello Latimer

I know what a nickel is

…Azaix!!

You should reroll Alliance

This sounds exactly like what I am looking for but I can only raid Fridays and sometimes Tuesdays. Mainly looking for a cool group of people to hang with…

Hey there Shamorama. Even if you are unable to raid during our Raid Schedule, we are more than happy to welcome new people into our group. If you’re just looking for a chill group of somewhat “sane” people, feel free to hit me up in game.

1 Like

We’re also always making sure guildies get their weekly Mythic + dungeons in or help in acquiring other objectives such as PVP content, quests or transmog/mount runs!

We are currently open recruitment for mainly DPS classes.

We like to keep the discord active, so don’t be afraid to hop in, say hi & share a laugh!

1 Like

BUMP BUMP BUMP @sol is a hunk hunk hunk

Bump Bump its a great guild =D

Only some of us r apes thou

Sometimes we get carried away with some good ole World PVP!

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8:30PM - 10:30PM (EST)
Sunday - 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

We are currently open recruitment for mainly DPS classes.