[H][US][Mal'Ganis] <Amigos for Life> are recruiting DPS! Th7-10 + Su6-10- Starting Mythic! (Open to mergers) 12/12H

Our raid times are

Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST

Sunday 7pm-11pm EST

Our current needs are

strong DPS players

Would love a Boomkin, BM hunter, DH, and/or Mage but we’re open to dope players!

I’m open to paying for your server transfer

Contact me on battle.net pinksocking#1405 or on discord pinksocking#1174

We’ve been rebuilding our roster and our current progress - 12/12H we begin this next week!

We’re slowly progressing at the moment since we’re in full recruitment mode and having to go through some trials with recruits - our core is strong so when we’re rounded out we’ll start hammering into mythic

GOALS

Our objective is to put together an airtight 20man raid which we can travel from expansion to expansion together and achieve cutting edge on a 2 day raid schedule.

• INFO

Amgios for Life are made up of different friends we’ve met over the strange 15 year journey that has been wow. We want to expand our roster and build a new team that can push into Nya’lotha and Shadowlands.

We’re looking for folks who want to grow as a team and learn together. It’s about pushing each other to be the best they can be. We don’t believe in being toxic to each other, leave that in the pugs.

• RANDOM INFO

We run keys almost nightly (obsessively)
We don’t believe in being noninclusive with our groups like many other guilds are. Cliques are whack. We’d like to have a solid 20 man core that we can all play with

Sometime soon we’d like to start farming mythic Ashvane for trinkets and BOD for Jaina mounts.

We are american amigos - this is an all English speaking guild, lol. We don’t take ourselves too serious Would love to build a rated BG team as well!​

The future is bright and filled with loots :slight_smile:

cleared 12/12 H with ease. good ranged dps needed

Looking for big DPS that can avoid them mythic mechanics.

wtb fat dps

wts new home <3

Need some ranged dps that like to do mechanics.

Going hard on Shad’har – core group getting along well.

I have a 458 Balance Druid (Resto Offspec) that I just rerolled. Almost 75 neck, working on cloak, and a 462 Frost Mage (78 Neck, and 10 Cloak).

Bnet is BDav14#1467 if you guys are interested in chatting some more!