[h][us][Mal'Ganis] 451 Prot Pali

4/8 with with orgo experience. I am looking for a more competitive raid team to push my tanking experience in 8.3. My hours are fairly open. I prefer not to raid till extremely late hours but will do what it takes if that is needed for new raids. I also run keys very often previous guild i tanked over 100 keys per month within the guild. I am an extremely active player due to Minnesota weather being terrible. I also play a 443 warlock and a 443 brewmaster monk casually. Possibly will have my DK tank around 445 by 8.3. Willing to consider a transfer as well.

I am available to chat just about anytime. omfgmeow#11269

1 Like

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635.

1 Like

Thank you!

Hey Omfgmrowl,

We are looking for DPS and potentially a tank for 8.3 and would be interested in talking to you. A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

6/8M AEP
2/2H CoS
8/9M BoD
3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

Fridays | 12am-3am EST
Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Xanas#9343 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord).

1 Like

We MIGHT be open to a tank depending on your logs/experience/character prep for 8.3. Check out the forum if the times can work!

Times: T/Th 6-10PM CST/Server

1 Like

Bump for an amazing tank. Wish my guild had room (although we need a dps/3rd tank for prof fights in 8.3 and for key runs) :cry:

Meow :smiley_cat:

1 Like

honestly lets chat cuz i do have a BEEFY ret set. And i been playing ret in 10-14 keys quite well. Im 449 equipped in ret

1 Like