Husband/wife combo LF heroic raiding guild, New to whitemane

Hey there, The wife and I recently moved to horde whitemane. I would like to main a fire mage or mage in general in cataclysm. She plays a resto druid (5.7k gs and 5.6kgs) We’re looking for raid times that start around 7:30-8pm server time. We’re both dedicated WoW players who have tons of raiding experience in retail but not so much cataclysm and she started in BFA and I havent played cata since I was a teenager. we both came to WOTLK the last three months before pre patch. I’ll be playing multiple toons and maxing out all professions. The wife is currently maxed mining/BS. I currently only have maxed tailoring and enchanting but more to come with pre patch onward. We would like a semi serious raiding environment looking to clear heroic every patch with dungeon spam since I will have many alts (Mage hopefully being my main) please let me know if you’re interested in the resto druid mage combo with more alts coming. Thanks for your time reading this. You can PM me in game any time the name is “Neveroutside” Troll mage.