Husband and Wife Team Looking For A Chill Guild

I would be interested in speaking with you to find out more. I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We recently migrated from Keal’thas after running a guild there for almost 13 years. The server is dead and recruitment is very hard there.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. Take the time to add me and we can chat. FYI you are a little older then me but not much…lol

Geo#1668

If you’d consider going horde, or just want to hang out I could give ya some pointers on tanking. I’ll just post the normal spam below but feel free to contact me.
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC raiding guild looking to open its doors and Discord to allow for a more social aspect, as well as welcoming those interested in keystones, island expeditions, and just all around shenanigans. We also have a few DPS slots open on our 15+ raid roster (pref caster or those with tanking/healing o/s). Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, anything else per conversation.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281 For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki

Hi. I have a horde guild on Turalyon we raid Tues. Wed. 8-10pm est. Very casual group looking for more. 8/8n 5/8h. Key#1238 if you’d like to chat. We are always up for helping.

1 Like

for Turalyon, dilly dilly

1 Like

Guild: Light of The Seven
Server: US-Dalaran
Faction: Alliance
Raid Schedule:
Fri-Heroic Uldir 8PM-11PM 8/8N 3/8H
Sat-Heroic Uldir 8PM-11PM 8/8N 3/8H

Requirements: Be competent. It is a progression team we are pushing for AOTC. We dont mind if you are new to raiding or are a veteran to it. We are always looking to push bigger and better things. Rather take someone who can do mechanics 100% of the time then pull huge numbers for 10% of the fight. A dead DPS is less DPS.

Teams knows what there doing and not wanting to waste anyone’s time. Raiders are all older adult players. If your looking to have fun and mess around when we ain’t pulling bosses then you found the right place. Current core is very tight nit and always looking to expand the raid size progression and friendly community!

Guild Status- Social Semi-Hardcore Progression Team

Min Ilvl:
Heroic: 355

Positions available:
The guild is currently looking for a few DPS and Healers to fill out the team.

Tank:

DPS:
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Frost or unholy DK
Elemental Sham

Healer:
Resto Sham
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

Week Days consist of normal farm runs and mythic keystone. Weekends is all about raid and pushing further then we did last week. Rare Occasion doing guild events.

If interested or have anymore questions please contact me.
Discord:Delorik#1097
B-Net: Delorik#11523

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Aurgus, Not sure if you’re interested in server transfer or faction change; but, Administators is definitely interested in having folks like you and your wife in our ranks.
We raid Tues/Thurs
830 - 11 EST
with optional Sundays

Depending on how modest you may be, and available you are full time raid slots are available. We do a lot of content outside of raid, and would be more than willing to have you join us. :slight_smile:

More info: Going back through

bnet : dityboycom#1868

First, thank you so much for responding! I think my wife and I would like to talk to you! We are eager to learn to be better raiders and I am looking forward to learning how to tank. I have a few questions if that’s okay? Forgive my noobness lol :slight_smile: Do you know if the still charge to move toons from server to server? If it’s not to much, then we wouldn’t have a problem with that at all! Also, We play Horde as well and are currently playing Horde toons, would you by chance also have a Horde guild as well? If not, thats okay, most of our all of our higher level toons are on the Alliance side so no worries. Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon ! Thanks again for responding !

Brotherwolf & Sistermoon :)

Hey Aurgus :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! However, ould definitely use a 5th backup healer! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello! I see that you are a fellow Horde player as well! Disasterpiece in Seraph is looking for more solid players to fill out our mythic team, more so for the next raid tier, if at all possible to finish this one out as well! I look forward to speaking with you =)

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi there! Our guild has a few husband/wife teams so we would love to have more and we are an older guild so someone near their 50s doesn’t scare us! :slight_smile: Check us out and if you have any interest please reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you and your wife in finding a new home!

Im pretty sure we are what you are looking for !
What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hey there Aurgus!

I hope both you and your wife are doing well? My name is Val and I’m a member of the mod team for Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest – Alliance) and it’s a pleasure to meet you. Guildy is a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progression. We are still relatively small and new currently but we are comprised of both new and veteran players from all different areas of the globe who would be more than happy to help guide you both through raiding and mechanics.

We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently at 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic; it’s our plan to keep slowly working through heroic and complete it in time but we certainly don’t want to push and cause the raid to be unenjoyable for our guild family. Currently due to the holidays we are taking a small break from our usual raiding schedule but it won’t be long before we’re back to normal again. :slight_smile:

Outside of raiding we do our fair share of mythic dungeons, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs. If any of that would interest either you or your wife then you would be more than welcome to come along with us, the more the merrier! Our guild is mostly run through discord due to the fact that a lot of our members come from different servers and it’s just an easier way to make sure everyone is kept in the loop and involved. If you both were interested in joining us we do ask that you join us in discord too, we spend a lot of time there but there is never any pressure on either of you to unmute yourselves in voice chat if you don’t want to.

Currently we are looking for some DPS to fill out our team, healers who don’t mind being kept on their toes and generally players who want to come and have fun with us. Our tanking positions are currently full but we do have several members who dabble in tanking when it’s needed so I’m sure we could help give you some pointers with tanking, Aurgus.

We would love to have you both trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Feel free to message me on bnet at Magicbeanz#1543 or message either of our GMs at ArtyWolf#1209 or Reyene#1683.

Hope to hear from you soon and we hope you both have a lovely New Year! :smiley:

Guildy <3

If you are willing to server transfer or roll new toons I think you would find Descendants of Lore a great fit for you. Feel free to add me to battleID if you wish to discuss the guild more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day a week on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently 3/8 Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

<Crimson Guardians> is recruiting raiders. We will run Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm Eastern. We are looking for adults that want to kill heroic bosses and have fun. We are able to be found on our Home of Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade, Sargeras, or Stormrage. We promise perverted fun all raid long. Please contact me at reivan#11809 on battlenet

Hey Aurgus

Krypted Gaming is seeking social, driven to join us in our Azeroth adventures. We are a gaming community focused on building tight-knit friendships, bringing a positive mindset to every game we play, and improving over time as a cohesive unit.

Culture

The idea behind Krypted Gaming is simple: after a long day of work we want to come down and enjoy some games surrounded by people we enjoy being around.

We have a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect.

Expectations

Ultimately, we like to see players who are:

• Active in voice outside of raid, social
  • Aim to improve, consistently playing the game and learning
  • Level-headed, no toxic drama that the rest of the game seems to love

If this sounds like you, check us out at wow.kryptedgaming.com and we hope to hear from you soon.

I just started a guild on horde side if you havnt found a guild yet come over. send me a whisp … Hellscreams Vengence

We are on horde but could be a good fit, Our members are always willing to help, check us out

Mythic Raiding Community is starting a new casual mythic team! Team Omen Area52 Horde Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30EST. Lots of events and fun runs for those interested and Leadership Opportunities available on the new team!

I’d love to speak with you!
Feyranna#1657

Heya Aurgus. If you’re willing to run horde we’re on Wyrmrest Accord. We’re a laid back group of close knit people with great camaraderie. Most of us are in our 30’s to late 40’s. We do have a couple husband/wife teams with us. We place having fun with all of our friends here as the highest priority no matter what we’re doing in game. We’re a heroic raiding guild and we all offer help to each other along the way. No asshats pointing fingers. Most of us have some good jokes (some twisted jokes too) so a good sense of humor is a plus. If you’re interested feel free to contact or add any of us bellow to talk further. And good luck to you and your wife no matter where you end up!

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve full clears on the current raids for normal and heroic and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999