[H][US - Mal'Ganis] <Small Indie Company> Open Recruitment/Looking to Merge or Absorb - 5/10M!

《 Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking to bolster its roster for the remaining of the tier and beyond. Actively recruiting all classes and specs; we’re firm believers of playing the spec you want as long as you can play it well.

We want to build a raid team and community where everyone feels welcomed and where there is helpful criticism and people you can reach out to improve your game play, where you can shoot the :poop:, and have a place to call home

Majority of the guild is 5/10M with sub 50% pulls on Artificer. We are looking for players in a similar guild situation looking for a long term home. Our goal is progressing steadily but not exhausting ourselves, and achieving Cutting Edge every tier.

We will also absorb a guild having attendance boss issues as well, and will consider offers to be absorbed as well. OR if your guild is just looking to team up, let us know! Let’s help each other :relaxed:

If you are vibing for the remaining of the tier and are looking a place for your future, we might be the place for you . This is a new guild so be prepared to have growing pains!

》》Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying.

Current recruitment needs:

• DPS: open

• Healers: open

• Tanks: closed, but those with off specs are encouraged!

• Casuals are more than welcome!

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave - Rystrave#6146 (discord) or reply to this thread!

Yo!!! I just sent you a discord request, im looking for a guild where I can push mythic dungeons with, chat and hang, and have an easier time finding arena partners with! I focus mostly on PvP but im a good player that knows their class

Hey I added you on discord. I’d really like to reach out and talk to ya <3