[H][US] Heals LF Guild

Hey all,

Looking for a guild that has a goal set of achieving CE in Shadowlands. Little bit about me, I’ve gotten CE before, I always try to improve my play and do an insane amount of research for my class.

I would be maining my MW and would have a DH as alt.
I would prefer a weekend guild, but I’m open to all, I don’t really want to server transfer, but if the right opportunity presented itself I would consider it.

Thanks for reading!

Hey there!

We are currently looking to fill out the last spot of our healing team!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Hey Dyasi
I would like to discuss with you our guild whenever you have the chance :slight_smile:
add me on Bnet: Jones#1748

Hey Dyasi, add me and we can chat more in detail! Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Zenmetsu

We are formed by a group of veteran players that have known each other for years. Our core leadership has top US 30-100 experience. We also have a few people who have pushed 12/12M this tier. We are a laid back group but know when it is time to get serious and push content. We raid a relatively light schedule compared to other guilds at our rank and want to be efficient and effective with our time.

With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – DK
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Hunter
Healer- Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 11:00-2:00AM EST

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
Kurtis (Recruitment Officer): Burtis#11734 (Btag) Kurtis#2708 (Discord)
Moja (Raid Lead): Moja#11524 (Btag) Saint#0374 (Discord)

Hey there! Gonna keep it short ! Were seeking dps and healer for our cutting edge based guild. Thursday 9pm - 11:30Pm est / Fri 9pm-12:30am Est! Check us out!!!

Hey there, we just started a raiding guild on bleeding hollow aiming at getting CE with only 4 hours of raiding each week.
Raids are 6-10PM EST Sunday’s

If this sounds like something that would interest you add me on Bnet
Jagorman#1954

Hey Dyasi, we’re looking for more heals and a mistweaver would fit in nicely. We are Horde on Area-52. We will be aiming for CE each tier in SL and while we await pre-patch we’re playing other games together daily and are very active on discord. I will leave our guild info below so you can check it out. Look forward to hearing from you!

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, one with multiple CE achievements and the rest with mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:
Borii#4823 - Officer / Raid Leader
vmsfroggy#4819 - Officer / M+ Organizer
Isaac (Stink)#7494 - Officer