[H][US] <CornHub> - M/W 7:30-9:30 PST Mal’Ganis Raiding & Mythic+ Guild [5/8M] EXP Players Forming New Guild

Greetings, fellow adventurers of Azeroth!

Are you tired of struggling to find a raid group that can consistently progress through mythic content? Are you eager to push for Cutting Edge each tier and accomplish killing the end boss of each raid tier? All while doing so with a laid back group focused on the player who wants to push harder content but not sacrifice IRL responsibilities?

We are a group of skilled players who are committed to achieving cutting edge progression and having fun while doing it. Our guild is split off from a prior group that fell apart during this tiers progression. We are a group of 8 friends who want to push harder content and rather than try to split off and find different guilds we want to build one worth raiding together in all while keeping the environment friendly and fun.

Right now we are building up a roster to help us prepare for 10.1 and the next raid tier. We will be running heroic at the minimum weekly along with 2-3 Mythic bosses for the vault each week and more as we fill out the roster to trial players and to have consistency in schedule.

What we offer:

A supportive and friendly community of like-minded players
Consistent Raid days Wednesday and Monday from 7:30 PST to 9:30 PST
Experienced raid leadership and knowledgeable members 
Focus on players who want to improve and not all tied to performance exclusively

What we’re looking for:

Dedicated and skilled raiders who are committed to improving their gameplay
Players who are able to attend scheduled raid times on a regular basis
Positive attitudes and a willingness to work as a team towards our goals
A desire to learn and improve alongside like-minded players
A sense of humor and somewhere between a hardcore and casual guild mindset

Raid Schedule:
Mondays/Wednesdays 7:30-9:30 PST

Current Needs:
Looking for all Classes/specs

Current Roster/Comp:

Tanks:
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Healers:
Shaman
Druid

DPS:
Frost Mage
Rogue
Monk

Please Feel free to add me on Battlenet Notionz#1371 or in game mail me/whisper me in game on Noceanz or Chanced.

Thanks!