[H][US] 215 DK TANK (with healer alt) LF guild

Background on me:
I have an average raider IO (794) and have run Castle cn normal 10/10.
I have also done heroic 7/10 but have run into issues pugging the last 4 bosses, but know the fights. Could use guidance on tanking sire a bit heroic-wise.
I can clear mythics up to 13 issueless despite the times shown for me
Have played sine vanilla.

Current issues

The current issue I’m having despite being in a progression guild is that I’m still pugging everything. The guild has numerous tanks, so opportunities to tank aren’t there for me. Plus it feels like they’re a closer group of friends that have everything needed and I’m more of a backup that doesn’t get used. Due to that, I have been pugging a lot, and most of us know the struggles of that. I feel I hit a wall I can’t cross pug-wise. A good portion of friends also all switched over to alliance for racial which wasn’t my thing. (horde loyalist)

What I seek
I’d love a chance to really prove myself I don’t expect the guild to be a full 10/10 heroic 10/10 mythic justice league team. Progression is fine i’d like to join a guild that is friendly, serious, but not so overly serious that its not fun. I’d also love to run mythic dungeons. My availability is as follows :

• Monday n/a
  • Tuesday Open
  • Wednesday Open
  • Thurs Open
  • Friday n/a
  • Saturday depends
  • Sunday depends

I am in the CST time zone, can work with EST, PST, and others would have to be discussed.

What I can bring
I am currently 215 geared and have experience but am always open to criticism for improvement. My healer is currently 187 and growing in gear day by day, I have experience in raiding in all xpacs. I play regularly and try to be helpful to others in whatever guilds I am in.

MISC INFO
I have no political affiliations
I am non-discriminative
I am pretty open-minded
LGBTQ friendly
Alcohol Friendly
Smoke friendly (legal and non)
I take frequent smoke breaks if there is a lot of downtime :man_shrugging:

hi foxschello awesome wow players :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

I am looking for a horde guild, you seem to be alliance.

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS & one more healer to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey Foxsc our guild is currently looking for a tank for our raid team.

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9 PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore-based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progresses into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in the raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096