Hunters in rough shape

Just logged into the PTR and found all of the same bugs that are affecting hunters on the Beta. Here is a running list with 2 days left until Pre Patch - we can’t go live like this

• New Pet Interface does not exist - we’re still on the old Wrath Pet Interface with only 4 available slots for pets and we can’t use Call Pet 1-4 to summon different pets if needed
  • Aimed Shot is available while specced as Survival - I was able to successfully cast Aimed Shot while fully specced as Survival - it was even in my Spellbook!
  • Black Arrow Periodic Damage is not critting - as per our talents we can increase this periodic damage crit damage but since it’s not working this talent is also not working
  • Explosive Trap Period Damage is not critting - see above - this is a main part of our kit and damage
  • Serpent Sting spread by Serpent Spread periodic damage is not critting - while the periodic damage of Serpent Sting base cast can crit, if we apply Serpent Sting by casting Multi Shot and using the Serpent Spread talent, that version of Serpent Sting will not or can’t crit - another unusable talent in our tree
    Steady Shot is being interrupted by instant cast spells - in all previous iterations of WoW we’ve had to move or press Esc to cancel Steady Shot/Cobra Shot - now suddenly we can interrupt it by pressing another button? This seems odd, let us know if you’re changing this intentionally

Overall Hunters are essentially going to be fully unplayable in pre patch should they go live in their current state on both Beta and PTR

Please give us some insight on the progress with the classes if possible! Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

I wonder if they have a different build for pre patch, would make sense that we couldn’t test it.

My main spec is BM I haven’t had much of a chance to test everything since I hit 85 and lost my pet bar for a week, it seems to be working right for the most part.

I just hope they fix guild chat in the pre patch losing it for over a month in beta killed our guild.

Just a heads up, the beta is on build 54427 and the PTR is 54377. Generally numbers increase with each new release, so the PTR should have more issues than what is currently on the beta (assuming more issues are corrected than new ones introduced with each new build).

i expect there to be many bugs on prepatch per blizzard 1

Not gonna lie just about everything is in a bad space class wise. We better hope they got a better build or we are gonna have a disaster on Tuesday.

1 Like

Agreed, so many UI issues. Unless they have a private server that is used to fix everything, that they plan to launch later, Beta is broken in so many ways.