Hunters Got Screwed

As BM, I don’t want Animal Companion. It just so happens that Multi-Shot (an ability that should be baseline) is locked behind it. I don’t want Stomp but Barrage is locked behind it. Oh, and A Murder of Crows has been redesigned to be passive after 5 casts of Kill Command? GARBAGE!

19 Likes

dear diary…

5 Likes

Feels like a 5 year old was put in charge of BM redesign…I’ve been main BM since Legion and it feels like trash right now.

12 Likes

At this point in time the overall feedback is so negative with hunters, they may as well revert the spec trees back to season 4.

1 Like

a murder of crows does not work at all, even after5 kill commands

1 Like

It was working for me last night on the target dummy. Haven’t been on yet today.

Billboard sign with trollface meme: “You wasted 20 months of nothing for this.”

1 Like

“Sorry guys, they nerfed my AOE”

I’m not interested in two pets unless they can both have special abilities. I don’t like having two pets flanking me. I’d rather have a hawk that sits on my shoulder or arm. (Yes, I want to be Dar) or have one follow the other.

Why did they get rid of stampede? And sentinel owl? I like the idea of calling on random beasts to aid me and my party. I know it’s been years but I still miss snake trap,

Though I prefer having my pet, a petless BM hunter would be interesting, that relies mostly on wild beasts coming to their aid. AS an OPTION.

3 Likes

I was seeing the crows but didn’t realize at the time that they changed how it functioned. Basically, it was triggering after (I assume) the 5th Kill Command, but the Kill Command killed the target so it was basically a worthless proc. It’s a completely garbage change and I can’t even fathom why they thought it needed a change in the first place.

3 Likes

It is so bad that I tried Survival for a bit. Nope.

2 Likes

Animal Companion should also be baseline.
But I could say the same about 85% of any Specs tree, which is a different conversation.

1 Like

Seriously. So upset about this.

• Murder: Taking away one of the only DOTs BM Hunters have and making it PASSIVE takes away active engaging gameplay. Unbelievable. PLEASE REVERT.
  • Loved Chaakram as well because it’s active, engaging gameplay.
4 Likes

The talent tree system is a step backwards. If they change everything you’re asking, then a new number of hunters will come here saying “why is X locked behind Z?”

Back on the Pandaria talents system this was never a problem. It was a better, simpler and more elegant system, despite looking more dull.

2 Likes

Interesting how the 1-2-3 talent system had the longest run: FIVE expansion cycles. A king’s feast for thought, eh?

That would mean that the current talent system would have to make it through the ENTIRE Worldsoul Saga intact just to have a CHANCE of winning the longevity race.

1 Like

I didn’t even realize that was removed. I liked that too. I switched to MM and its trees make way more sense and work pretty well.

1 Like