Hunters bottom 7 dps class all specs but it dont matter to BLIZTARDS

all 3 huter specs in the bottom 7 dps classes, go figure anther expansion and it wont change but my paying probably will stop for a game that dont listen to a class that has been asking not for buffs but for the dumbest raid utility to be replaced cause Hunters Mark as it is is complete garbage and has been since brought back after being taken away when it was garbage back then lol.

4 Likes

I’d love to roll a hunter but I’ve been on the fence and not wanting to do it because of your reasoning in this post… I wish they would re-work hunter like they’ve done for some of the other classes…

2 Likes

Honestly no reason not to play it.

I think bm been basically bottom 7 specs probably almost every single tier since WCL came out, and it’s still good enough for nearly every lvl of prog to run 1-2 of em.

4 Likes

This, the reality of the dps rankings is BM is a very easy spec to play at a high level. You can easily find a BM or two in almost all top 300 teams. Even a few MM and SV sprinkled in there. Play what you like.

3 Likes

If you think hunter doesn’t do good damage you crazy or skill issue.

2 Likes

I don’t have much of a problem competing with other DPS in M+ or Heroics, the real problem is even being selected over other classes that do as much damage but bring something actually useful to the group that doesn’t need some sort of setup to use (i’m looking at that dumb binding shot)

This has been an issue for hunters for a LONG time. Since they mega nerfed our pets ability to bring a buff into raid. Even that system was garbage if you played MM. As much as it can suck the only way around that impression of hunters right now is to find a group to play with that values YOU and not the class you play.

The recruitment discord is a very useful tool if you need a team that will embrace you for you and not your buff you bring.

1 Like

the dps is fine we struggle because we dont bring cookies

1 Like