Hunter/Lock LF Guild

Hello friends. I am searching for a casual guild. Not looking for cutting edge. Would prefer AOTC with maybe dabbling in mythic. I do PvP, M+(lots of M+) raids, xmog runs, and just bs in discord. I’m currently 2/10H in CN due to computer being down for about a month or so. I’m currently busting myself to gear my hunter and my lock. Server transfers are not an issue. I will bring the lock over to horde next week or the week after next since its currently alliance but I am tired of being alliance after 12 years. as far as raid times go, I can raid any day from 7pm-midnight CST. Thanks all!

Hey Marlean! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey Marlean,

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Tank

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progress into high tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey there Marlean,

Our guild is horde on Thrall. We are a semi-casual guild of people who got a late start into Shadowlands. We are small and looking for some ranged DPS. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm Est. We run Mythic’s on Wednesdays. Our Mythics are +8 and up. We do guild repairs on Raid night and the guild as a whole helps with flask, gems, and enchants plus more. We us the guilded platform, Please come give us a visit. . You can contact Perpitraitor #1214 and also take a look at our guilded site.
www.guilded.gg/r/zzwlVw9PGE?i=GA

Hi there :slight_smile: We have PVP and PVE :wink: Might check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-a-night-off-multiple-mythic-teams-heroic-teams-and-pvp/879100

Hello Marlean- It sounds like SOS might be a good fit for you. We are an AOTC minded guild that raids on Saturday nights 8.30 eastern. We are horde on area52. We are desperately in need of a few more DPS to fill out our raid roster. We currently run 10-12 - looking to get that number close to 15. We are currently 5/10H and have other community activities going on throughout the week. We have a great community and also switched from alliance to horde at the start of shadowlands. Please add me if you are interested in chatting - my btag is Nettie#1867 or its Nettie#2211 on discord.

Hello
We are well rounded guild …may be a great fit
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lf-tank-magedkspriestrethunter-h-comfortably-rum-zj-410h/630130

Hello, Contingency Plan might be the place for you.

Guild & Server: Contingency Plan :Horde: The Scryers
Raid Times/Days: 8-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST Friday.
Current Progression: New Guild. 10/10N and 6/10H looking to fill out our team to continue progression.
Recruitment Contacts: Cidniz-The Scryers Discord: Cidniz#4705
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/the-scryers/Contingency+Plan
https://raider.io/characters/us/the-scryers/Cidniz
Requirements: 200 ilvl, and a knowledge of how your class works. Logs of your previous boss attempts very helpful
Needs: DPS

We’re mostly raiders that no longer have a drive for high end mythic content. So we’ll be a mostly AotC focused guild that will dabble in mythic raiding. We also have a healthy M+ community, but only pushing 10-12 keys currently.

Hey there Marlean! We are on the lookout for some great warlocks if you’re still on the want to play one! info for the guild is below in this post.

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have 11/12 and 12/12 Mythic N’alotha experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer from “The Expedition” a Horde guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10M, 10/10 H. We raid T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.

The guild is looking for currently looking for DPS We are trying to build up our roster to push into Mythic CN. We actively do M+ and PvP. All types of players are welcome to join the community.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132.

HI Marlean!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six” a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members pushing 2200 arena ratings, 1400io ratings, and some who log in just to pet battle xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hey, we should talk!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-910h-looking-for-ranged-dps-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-midnight-cstst/851699

Hey Marlean,

We at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 3/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

If you’re just looking for a group to push keys we have people on just about every night outside of raid.

Feel free to reach out to me @ Schizo529#1124!

Join the dark side! :wink:

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey Marlean,

We are on Illidan, and we are 2/10M.
We are a relaxed guild that has some experienced and long time players that get results.

We are rebuilding our team and looking to be in heroic for a bit, but we will be back into mythic soon. We raid 9-12 CST T/W/THur and have been talking about going to two days instead.

We run alt raids on offnights, PVP, and m+ nights also!

Good luck on your search,

Scarie#1189= btag

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.

Tanks: Any class needed except Paladin

Healers: Currently Closed

Ranged DPS: Any class

Melee DPS: Any class

Otherwise we will accept any other classes and specializations for mythic+ runs. If you’re interested please reach out to one of the Officers below.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Ozzie#8456

Hi Marlean!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So I’d say the environment is pretty nice. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members casually doing arenas and also some pushing 2200 arena ratings. Likewise for keys, casual key runners all the way to people pushing 1400io rating atm. I myself achieved 3kio in the last season of BFA. We also have some members who log in just to pet battle. mat farm and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment if you’re interested, I did comment and expand on the guild environment a bit too if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Did you find a guild already Marlean? I’ve got a guild I’m forming up on Area 52. We’re new but it could be a chance to get in on something fresh!