Hunter vs Rogue Classic SoM

Rogues will always be overpopulated.

45 seconds of them not being able to do anything at all to get away from you tends to be enough time to kill them, in my experience. What can they do, at that point, other than try to burn the rogue down with the rogue beating on them in melee?

Death Coil is really the gamechanger there. It feels like bursting a lock down in the opener is the only hope since they can send you to Narnia with an instant cast horrify.

They can trinket stun so that’s wrong. I have PVP trinket already and I’m only 38. So priest will be dumping on rogues.

Priests are incredibly tanky, have shields, and can heal in your face. Most good priests will fake casts to bait kick and then free heal in your face, then fear you and then it’s GG. Fear is on a short CD. It’s easy to get 2 or 3 fears out in one fight.

They also heal from their damage if they can get up their dots.

Rogues can kill priests but it requires a very complicated opener most rogues don’t know how to do.

+1
This made me laugh out loud.
Thank you.

Trinketing stun still doesn’t get the rogue off of the spriest.

I would argue that most “good” rogues aren’t letting priests free heal in their faces. Can use pseudo-interrupts like Gouge if you fall for the kick bait.

It’s 45 seconds, I dunno about you, but most Classic PvP encounters I have had have not lasted very long. And you could trinket the 2nd one. If the priest isn’t dead after 90 seconds, I sure am as a rogue.

Fear CD is not 45 sec lul. Talents reduce it from 30 down to 26 sec.

The only rogues that give priests any issues are undead but the priests still win more than not.

First off you can’t even tell when you’re being trolled because you’re a grown adult with the maturity level of a 14 year old.

Nobody in here takes you serious when you say stupid crap like rogue loses to hunter all the time REGARDLESS of how good they are… I don’t lose to any hunters on my rogue in wpvp at 60. Getting jumped out in the open is NOT the same as a duel btw.

Getting jumped out in the open is still not very hard to recover from as a rogue vs a hunter in classic.

Very well played mages are 50/50 which is why I say rogue smacks them around because there are very few well played mages.

NOTHING is easy if you get jumped first. But rogue gets to pick his fights in WPVP and 90% of the time gets the opener. One of the biggest reasons rogue is top dog in wpvp is because of this alone.

There are a bunch of TOP hunters that was in the classic dueling tournies not to mention the ones that streamed all of classic that disagree with you. They love hunters and they play them very very well and do very well. They are also smart enough to know whats top tier and whats not, something you’re incapable of seeing.

1 Like

Simply not true. They’re great for sitting on bases and they have zero problems in large BGs like AV.

And if you actually get good at Hunter … they’re terrifying. The skill cap is very high though.

2 Likes

Why are you even commenting about rogue you can’t even figure out what weapons go in your main hand.

Stop posting.

You are probably trash tier in PVP.

They’re really not in classic man with leeway being abusable. They have a place in bgs and I did say that. Trapping tunnels and watching a flag is a place.

This awful mage probably doesn’t even play classic he sits in forums all day screaming at the top of his lungs because somebody won’t agree with him.

1 Like

Wrong again. Hunters won more games than most classes in CDL because hunter is VERY GOOD in pvp and absolutely poops on rogues.

I would smash you 10/10 times. You probably don’t even play classic. Where you at? Are you still slaying dragons in retail paying for mounts in the cash shop?

I bet you are. Ask bobby to throw down a cocktail for you on his new yaht

You are so clueless about how this game works it is astounding. Stop posting. You have no clue how PVP works, obviously.

Hunters have scatter and trap. They will get away from you and kill you.

That is how they poop on rogues regularly.

lol…

You don’t even know about the FD Macro killer and you’re over here telling me hunters kill rogues most of the time…

Why are you so angry? Do you need a hug?

1 Like

You have no clue what you are saying. Every good rogue (not you) complained in classic how OP hunters are against them.

Literally every top rogue.

You are a no nothing child.

Come back when you figure out what weapon to use in your mainhand.

Tell me you have no idea how to play a rogue without telling me you have no idea…

You don’t even know what im saying when I say there is a thing a few of us do that will immediately put you into combat when you FD and its still in classic ;D

Is it normal for all the guys who play Gnomes to be super aggressive and repeat the same thing over and over when they’re not winning an argument?

You think you can win against good hunters, how precious you are.

I don’t think… I am literally out here pvping RIGHT NOW lol…

Come join us

You are using a 19 dps weapon in your main hand over a 29 dps weapon that also had higher top end damage.

Everything you say after this is not worth listening to, it is so bad.

The fact that you still don’t know whats going on is mind boggling.

Stop spending your life in the forums and get on a “hunter” and come pvp… They’re OP they kill everyone you will kill us all. Stop talking and come fight