Hunter Visual Design: Consistent Miss

Contrary

1. opposite in nature, direction, or meaning.

2. perversely inclined to disagree or to do the opposite of what is expected or desired.

I think the “perversely inclined to disagree” really hits home here.

You respond in so many threads for the seeming express purpose of disagreeing with people. In many cases, you are telling them their subjective opinions are wrong. How many people need to point this out before you understand?

This is a lie, because you made a false statement. I’m sure you just misunderstood the context, but you didn’t say that. You kept right on arguing as if that were the case.

So, a thread of Hunters expressing their frustrations, yet you felt the need to comment and tell them they’re wrong for being frustrated because you thought it was obnoxious? See what I mean about contrary?

Contrary

1. opposite in nature, direction, or meaning.

2. perversely inclined to disagree or to do the opposite of what is expected or desired.

I think the “perversely inclined to disagree” really hits home here.

Only when they’re obviously doing so. Based on your response history, you seem to lack understanding of hyperbole and sarcasm.

And I expanded that comparison to better correlate with the argument you were trying to make.

A lot of people post on these forums that I disagree with, but they’re expressing their opinions. No need to start an argument with them. There are really only two people that have recently been spending a lot of time being argumentative over people’s opinions, and you are one of them. Hell, just scrolling through the forum, I found at least a dozen people calling you out for it.

2 Likes