Hunter transmog that makes me look like a hunter?

Yeah, just ditch the helmet, scrap the shoulders, get a less gaudy belt and boom.

1 Like

i agree with you. its been that way from Vanillia to now.

my set is one of the hardest to complete in game due to the drop rate of the pants, but i think it suits a void elf perfectlyā€¦ if the armor has it updated.

I did not end up using a set but just went through each item looking for something huntery lol. I completely agree with what you are sayingā€¦

Stiil waiting on mah Gillie suit set

1 Like

My hunters have that same tmog, as well as the one from Nighthold which is the green colored version. A cool thing I noticed is that the Marksman bow from Legion, Thesā€™dorah or whatever it is, the one that is supposed to be the Windrunner sisterā€™s bow, is actually colored to match all of those sets. So you can have a legendary bow tmog that really goes with it.

Hereā€™s one version

Hereā€™s another

I went more the ranger aesthetic. I wish there were better looking bows in the game. Everything looks so overdone - giant bows with huge hand covers and all that. I donā€™t feel like those would lend well to dexterously maneuvering through the underbrush.

3 Likes

I tried to make this be less bulky and more streamlined, which I find hard to do on Pandaren. Hopefully it gives you inspiration. I have a blue version as well with different shoulders and the knife belt.

Ive really liked this look lately tbh

I like the dungeon legion sets that im wearing. Thereā€™s a purplish or bluish to get.

Iā€™m going for the ā€œoverweight, passed his prime hunter who is coming out of retirement to save the worldā€ look!

1 Like

Biased here, but Cryptstalker is what makes my little green pig tailed bottom look like a proper Hunter (of Crypts of course!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Im just digging the Legion armor from Nightmare/NightHold. Wearing the pvp version right now. Switched to my fall colors. I do wear different chest pieces though

I hate most of the hunter gear, especially as a blood elf. Most things are too big and clunky, or just awkward for a blood elf. Iā€™ll be bored and think ā€œhey lets run an old raid for t-mogā€ then Iā€™ll scroll through the raid sets and remember thereā€™s nothing I want.

There are some basic sets that fill that vibe pretty well. And if you mix and match other items you can get something that fits well. This is one I often run:

The belt, gloves, cloak, bow, and Tabard are the unique choices. While the rest is from a set that drops from lowbie(20-40ish) overland quests.

There are at least 3 color variations of this set and two of them are very wilderness flavored, while the third is more Assassin flavored.

1 Like

This is the best I could do to create a hunter outfit. The sets donā€™t look anything like a hunter would ware.

9/10. the colors at the center of the chest-piece donā€™t quite match the rest of the mog.
A small flaw in an outfit that screams ā€œHunter of Mankind.ā€ The individual pcs work well together, nothing garish or over-done, looks clean, lean, and deadly. I love the belt.

I like this set i have