Hunter set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

Choices:

• Garbage 1
  • Garbage 2
  • Garbage 3

Why not a new transmog that isn’t derivative of the same old dead animal/dragon theme?

82 Likes

Hunter main for years, and its such a love the class fantasy - hate the garbage hunter mail gear sets relationship

49 Likes

If y’all ain’t voting for thunderchicken: you’re wrong.

20 Likes

unfortunate that season 3 is losing, a lot of people dont have the elite version so they dont know how good it could look. but i am fine with season 1

3 Likes

Red does not make that set look any better. LOL!

2 Likes

none of the options, but I think it’s really difficult to choose a hunter set considering they’re all really bad, I’d vote for the Legion S1

28 Likes

S1 was one of the best sets in years, 2 and 3 are the typical hot garbage.

7 Likes

I’m voting for Season 2 on the off chance they make another recolor of that chest, best piece of Hunter mog we have had in a long while.

13 Likes

If yall are voting for Season 1 then please reevaluate your tastes please Season 3 is the only one that is even remotely decent

18 Likes

Agreed all are bad, but I think it would be cool if we could get the PVP color or something.

What is the point of a good or less powerful tier set, if the balance around the spec is extremely bad? Season 4 was the perfect opportunity to try something new with the class, introduce fresh new ideas, engage with us players, and talk about what changes we want to see in the future.

2 Likes

Could we vote on another classes set, and get that as a possibility?

13 Likes

Season 1 & 2 are the only clear winners here, but definitely Season 1 > Season 2. Personally I found Season 3’s set so boring and lazy; always the cliché shoulders and terrible helmets. Season 1 was phenomenal, one of the better sets we’ve had since Legion/WoD era. Season 2 was great also, a cool twist on the dragon set, but again with a bad helmet.

2 Likes

None of the Dragonflight sets are good enough to bring back. I don’t even know which one to vote for.

3 Likes

2 is quite literally the only good hunter set to have ever been made.

8 Likes

Kaivax, ily, but could you please include the visuals and set bonuses for the poll options?

4 Likes

Why Hunter Gear is always horrendous. I mean they got EYS on head likle Gruuls T6, Dragon head that dont match anything.

Every single Hunter tier since vanilla in this game is pure Garbage.

5 Likes

the season 1 set actually looks really good except for the gigantic rock that is glued to the chest that also just completely covers tabards, i had to mog to a random chest in order to see my tabard lmao (though its pretty much entirely the shoulders carrying the set, similar to s3)

I LOVE season 2 because of that chest piece!! I really hope we can get season 1 and 2 but please blizz give us some more colors for 2!!

1 Like