Hunter Scuffed

Guess that’s what happens when ur class leader is a useless lying pos who’s more interested in how the Feed Pet skill works with different food type items in the game… all the meantime, reporting falsely to executive mgmt that the hunter classes core mechanics are working - clearly they arent btch

Instead of probably the two core aspects of hunter:

Feign death
Pet pathing

I am pretty bummed about hunter as well. I hope all this gets fixed.

What exactly is the problem? Your post doesn’t make sense.

7 Likes

I have no idea what this dude is on about either just an angry rant currently

1 Like

Can clearly see parental controls are on.
Now as for Feign Death not sure yet. I am only a level 13.
Pet pathing I think I know what your talking about.
The pet floats on the air while running until it meets the ground.
I have seen that. Does it bother me no. It is now the first place I look after I jump down and start running. Just to watch my bear learn slow fall. I don’t have a name yet.
Going to be interesting to see Feign Death.
I do now not all bugs where fixed. Even back in the day.
Best one I found was in LK. I jumped off a cliff into water and instant death. Went back to rezz, standing on water above body. I click yes for the rezz and instant death. Than the game would not let me take rezz sickness. Logged off and back on entered world and instant death.
Did Blizzard fix that one no idea. I do not want to go find out.
Just saying some bugs you just can not kill they stay yellow no matter what.

Those always were sketchy on classic and TBC. Its the Classic experience you wanted.

1 Like

I’m confused, What does a class leader have to do with hunter’s being scuffed? Is your class leader not a hunter?

The class plays like it played in 1.12, so…

1 Like

I think OP meant class dev, not class leader.

The pet pathing seems to be fine to me. But the trapping is 100% bugged. They even fixed it in the beta, and there are videos proving that the FD+Trap bug being experienced isn’t part of how it worked in vanilla.

For full info on the bug itself, if you move your mouse, touch the keyboard, or get hit during Feign Death, you won’t drop combat (thus can’t use Freezing Trap).

One of a few threads bringing it up.

It’s noted as a bug, sort of? Though the bug listing says it’s only happening in BGs when it’s happening everywhere.

4 Likes

I find that sometime when I send my pet to attack, it decides to put itself into stay mode. And sometimes I send it to attack twice in a row and it decides to just sit there doing nothing.

Hahaa what is a class leader

Or do you mean pack leader. That’s me. Leader of the crack pack

it doesnt. Fein is not like it was in classic. Blue posts confirm.