Hunter Revive Pet missing?

Ok my pet and I both died yesterday. I went to revive pet and could not find the revive button. After reading on google I understand it is the pet mend button. This morning, I tried to use mend button, said I did not have pet. Tried the recall, and it said my pet was dead. Tried the dismiss button, same thing. went back to where we died, could not use mend button. Anyone have any ideas? I cant tame a new pet either. so I am a hunter with out a pet now.

4 Likes

Yep, having the same issue here.

There should be two seperate spells for both mend pet and revive pet. Make sure you have completed all of your hunter class quests as that is where you learn these spells

2 Likes

Ah yes, you were correct in my case. There was the last step of the quest I had to finish that I assumed I had completed since quests without objectives don’t get tracked.

1 Like

Yeah it can be hard sometimes to keep track of all your quests. Glad i could help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you!!! this is the same problem I had from a heap of respawns and we both died before finishing the hunter quest line

1 Like