Hunter Quivers

I haven’t been on the forums in quite awhile seems there used to be a Suggestion forum and it’s gone now so I will just leave this here. I am a connoisseur of good transmog, and even though I am not Hunter main one thing I always find frustrating about Hunter Transmog options is how I always feel pigeon holed into using the Artifact appearances and building around them because they are the only quivers in the game apart from the back Legendary from Sanctum.

I know you’re probably busy and have tons of other things in the works on your plate, but I was wondering if it would be possible to simply allow hunters to use all the various Quivers they have unlocked through the artifact as Back Slot transmog so we might get to show off our dozens of other interesting and fun Bows and Crossbows you’ve already put in the game.

18 Likes

I agree, I would also suggest keeping an eye out for the hunter mogs on trading post!

5 Likes

I try to, but generally due to the nature of Trading Post and the limited amount of tender I try to pick up mounts, pets, and transmog that can be used across ALL characters first just because I play every class.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly. I’m just glad I like the artifact bows, cause it’s weird not having a quiver, although I’d like different quivers in different places.

4 Likes

Personally, I would prefer quivers be assigned to the off-hand slot as a purely cosmetic feature so I can still wear a cape.

9 Likes

I agree, we definitely need some more quivers for hunters, I only have one besides the artifact appearances but I can really use those when I am wearing green/brown.

Would be cool if Blizzard added cosmetic slots as well to be fair! Like being able to wear a cape and a quiver, or a hat and glasses. There was some other colors of quivers that might come to the trading post soon? So maybe we could see some in the future.

There was a neutral brown one on the trading post shortly after its inception - it’s never returned. I do use it a lot. There are a lot of really nice bows out there. My Hunter alts all use a different bow. A variety of quiver selections to choose from would be great.

4 Likes

I’d love to use quivers separately and to have more separate quivers. We have one from the Sylvanas raid, and another possibly coming with her trading post or store set whatever that will be. But not enough to earn in game by far.

2 Likes

And there is a precedent!

For Paladins, the 1H sword and shield are a combo just like the bow/quiver. But a Paladin can transmog the sword by itself. And can transmog the shield by itself.

I am not sure if it’s the same for Prot warriors. Also no clue if DK’s use shields (I dont think so). So yeah, at least 1 other class has this ability already.

Lore wise sure, but in the game its treated as a 1 handed weapon and an offhand (shield) not really a set combo. For example a holy paladin could equip a 1 handed weapon and an offhand that is not a shield ( a book or a wand or something) for better stats.

There was a nice one on the trader last year or so, look at my mog now to see it.

2 Likes

I do wish they would add more quivers (and ammo bags) to the trading post for mog honestly – we have the one neutral brown pair of them, and while I love them and tend to use them a lot where I can manage to make them work, they haven’t released any other colors and it makes me die a little. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Rather they stop adding them to only the fomo post personally.
Add some in game please
also- fix hunter enchants, still the only class in the game that can’t show illusion glows on their weapons

There was one that dropped from Sylvannas in the SL raid, and there was one on the Trading Post (along with an Ammo Pack), though, hopefully, they’ll put more quivers on the Trading Post at some point.

1 Like

We need hunter quiver in every color for moging.

2 Likes

And that was my point. You can transmog each piece independently. You aren’t stuck with both pieces if you don’t want to be.

Great idea!!

Two hand range could have an off hand ammo slot.

1 Like

I agree with this take and also would prefer if we could kick it up a notch and let paladins transmog Librams to belts or casters to transmog wands to cloaks. Now that I think of it, I really miss the relic spot in general. Kind of helped create class identity.

1 Like

It’s rough. As far as I know, we players don’t have a voice beyond the suggestion box in game and no faith that those are being read, if at all, by anyone who makes decisions.

I’m pretty sure no designer visits the forums and if they make a single comment then there are thousands of comments back; we are hungry! And we are toxic, we have to admit that too.

They should split “Cloak” and “Back Accessory” into two separate slots for every class, tbh.

Same with “Helm” and “Face Accessory.”

1 Like