Hunter per bar broken

As of today the pet bar on both my hunters is stuck behind the primary bar and the secondary bar hidden partially behind it. Regular wow ui. Not addons. Tried a interface reset and turning off all addons no luck. Was fine when I logged out last night.

4 Likes

Same problem on my Warlock

1 Like

First any new pet had no defensive, attack, or passive option. Today there is NO pet actions. No bar addons.

also experiencing this very same problem on my Hunter and Warlock pet bar was fine earlier today then after 4pm PST it was broken. Small Indie Company I guess.

The script to temporarily fix this issue can be found here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/1dyrmdc/pet_action_bar_bugged_any_fix/

1 Like

i noticed this issue on my hunters. tried everything like reloading ui, logging off and relogging, changing servers, changing to a different hunter char (incase it was char specific) but no the pet skills are under my action bars and keeps you from changing the settings you need them to be.

I having the same issue, can’t use toon due to pet skill bar being blocked

Same problem as well. The pet action bar is overlapping with action bar 2 and all spells but two have completely disappeared from it. This is in Cata Classic for me.

My hunter bar is stuck as well. Have reported to Blizzard and they said to post it on here too so there we go. It is still stuck, I was given a script, which I set up a macro for since it is needed multiple times throughout game play. Try later to see if it’s fixed.

1 Like

Same thing for my hunter and Lock bars! I’ve tried everything even the script macro, but it always reverts back so I’ve given up until it’s fixed as I can’t possibly play them like this! :frowning:

1 Like

Is it hidden behind other bars that you can relocate?

Same here, with my hunter and DK (Cataclysm)

Are the pet spells in your spell book not able to be put on a normal bar?
Asking , because I have not played classic.