Hunter Names

Marypoppins

1 Like

Triggered.

3 Likes

Annieoakley

2 Likes

Chewtoy

My Hunter’s name is Compass. I love it.

1 Like

Because she likes to get things poppin

Ivegotfleas

Hello, I’m here for my award.

Oops no I’m not, I forgot this character couldn’t get shootybooty

GunControl.

Name your hunter bend and your pets over and do a lot of pvp.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for humor today are we?

1 Like

Legolas.

Legendlas.

Legomyegolas.

Legololas.

Leggolas.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!?

Are you turning into slenderman over there?!

FYI this is what I see:

Oh I know… name a hunter Slenderman! XD

1 Like

Teverell. :wink:

2 Likes

No idea. I noticed that myself. I’d guess there’s some kind of bug with the Night Warrior cosmetic.

1 Like

lol apparently so XD

Hopefully I don’t look like that in game. That’d be all kinds of creepy. I’ll take a look the next time I log in.

My Hunters are Sillynoob & Huntarrd

Gerthbrooks

Biden

3 Likes

Gnome hunter named: Elmer
with the robotic bunny pet named bugs.
:carrot: :rabbit2: