Hunter Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

TL;DR: I’m am a veteran player looking for a guild that is focused on progressing through Mythic raid content.

I have previous Mythic experience in Shadowlands pugging S1 (8/10). After S1 I was invited to raid with my guild for Seasons 2 (10/10) and 3 (7/11). After which our guild decided to no longer pursue Mythic content.

For the first part of Dragonflight I took a more casual role and took frequent breaks. This was due to no available content for me as my guild stops progression raiding after AOTC. It didn’t take long for me to realize that what I really enjoyed in WoW was the sense of progression and difficult content.

I am willing to change faction/server for the right opportunity. If you would like to contact me please message me in game @ Ardal #1840.

Thanks!

Hey, I tried to add you on Discord, but it said you weren’t taking requests. I’d love to talk to you about joining us. If you’re interested, you can message me on b-tag @ goose#1913 or on discord @ the_original_goose

Hey hey! Our guild, Focus Up, is currently recruiting for heroic/mythic going into the new year! If that interests, you, check us out and send us an application!