Hunter Looking For a Home

Hey there,

Tried to start up a small raiding guild but it is definitely a lot harder than it looks. I’m looking to find a smallish laid back guild that does just about everything ( transmog, raiding, pvp, mythic + and achievement runs. I’m on the east coast so a hour ahead of the server time. I’ve been raiding since vanilla but haven’t done much yet this expansion still looking for the right guild after mine stopped playing for Shadowlands

Hit me up on here or at Rb1989 #1279 if interested in bringing me on!

1 Like

I just posted looking for people moving into SL! We dabble in everything, raid nights on Tues/Thurs 7 to 10pm eastern. Still some dps spots for M/SL! If you’re interested we can connect on discord!

Definitely interested in joining, might have a couple friends coming back for the expansion as well

Oh nice! Hopefully some healers xD (just realized I can’t post discord link lol)

Add me on disc Btrain#5444

Hey there JazzyJohnson (insert saxophone), I’d be happy to chat with you and any stragglers from the former guild. I’m interested to hear about what happened, but no pressure either way. We want to /enjoy/ the game above all else, despite how skilled our dedicated core might be.

Take a look at this post and let me know what you think :smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313