Hunter LFG

Hello, Guild merged with another guild but they raid eastern times and I live pacific so cant make raid times.
Looking for a guild that mythic progression.
currently I am 2/10 mythic. Have had mythic progression experience for many expansions now.
I am not off work till 4 pm Pacific so would prefer to start around 5 pm pacific.

Hello!

We’re looking for more DPS to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 or Discord JrSlacker#1624, let’s chat!

Hey there,

If you are still looking for a guild shoot me a message on discord! Thoopa#2119. We are currently 6/10M and our raid times would line up perfect for you!

Thanks

We are on tich but 6pm start

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Faction: Horde
Server: Illidan, US
Progression: 3/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Sundays at 7:30 CST-11:30 CST (530-930PST)

About Us:
Arcana started at the end of Nighthold. Over the years we have taken breaks. We are coming back with an all new format. One raid night to give it our very best.

Our plan:

-Clear Heroic
-Attempt to get as much mythic down as possible on a one night schedule
-Have a good time with our old and hopefully some new friends
-Leave the rest of the week for keys and other grinds

We Need:
-WW
-Hunters
-Dis Priest (high prio)

215+ ilvl please

we may occasionally have extra raid days with community input

Remove the spaces to see our website where you can apply: