Hunter LF -->WEEKEND<-- raid guild

MM Hunter looking for Heroic or Mythic Progression guild to advance in. Not to be confused with the posting hunter. This is my Alt alliance toon I would like to raid with ON THE WEEKENDS. Have gotten all AotC from previous xpacs with mythic (Heroic before conversion) raiding experience. Have been taking it slow this xpac due to school. Can also play Survival very well. Won’t play BM as I hate the spec. I also like to do RBG, so a guild who has an RBG team would be very nice as well, but not required.

Questions or anything, feel free to contact me on bnet @ Aarrok#1522

YMaH is looking to recruit members for our mythic raid team in BFA and beyond! Looking for Heals ie: Druid healer with Boomkin OS. Ranged Dps ie: Locks,Mages,Hunters and Ele Shamans.
Mythic raid times are Fri/Sat from 7:30-10:30pm server time (PST) 9/9H 1/9M

We also have a second raid group for alt/heroic runs with an emphasis on fun! Looking for A Tank, Ranged DPS, and Healers!!
Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 5pm-8pm server time (PST)

What we expect:
We expect our team to show up 15 minutes before raid time, fully prepared and knowledgeable about the bosses/fights, in the right spec, and repaired so we start pulling on time. We are an adult raiding guild (18+) with a great sense of humor and community spirit and we expect everyone to treat each other and guests with respect.

What you can expect from us:
We will provide flasks, food and repairs for raid and mythic plus dungeons. We have an open door policy and are open to all suggestions. We will strive to push content and work together to grow as a raid team and as a guild.

We are also welcoming new and returning players looking for an active, friendly guild to call home. We host social/holiday events with amazing prizes, run mythic plus dungeons, PVP-RBG runs, and do an occasional PUBG event or two :slight_smile:

If interested, please contact
Nïbbles (alt139 for the I) - Btag Nibbs#11996
Sassykitten - Btag sassykitten#1434
Deltorne - Btag Regadar#1729

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid Tuesdays, but if you can’t make it, that is ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Still looking!

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Still looking!