Hunter LF Social/M+ guild

Ello all. Decided to take a break from raiding the rest of SL, and focus on PvP/M+ instead as its what I actually got into the game for. Played since 09, got ksm last season for the first time, 2100+ first time last season, as well as I am stupidly social. Maddexx#9916 on discord :slight_smile:
DO NOT POST RECRUITING FOR YOUR RAID TEAM. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN RAIDING. CLEARLY SAYS THAT IN THE POST…

Hey I already have you on my friends list. I have been trying to chat with you about our guild, but I’m not getting any responses. Would love to chat with you about our guild.

Hey! Maddexx

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 7/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Dusk is looking for more to fill our raid roster. We are a newly formed guild made up of core raiders. With limited options of late-night guilds Dusk was born. Our focus will be building a team that enjoys raiding and mythic+. Our goal is to work toward achieving AOTC each tier.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8-10 PST
Thursday: 8-10 PST

Currently, recruitment is open for all class/specs.

In addition to raiding the guild will be pushing m+ keys and having guild events/contests.

We aim to be a semi serious raid guild that can achieve AOTC while having fun!

No experience needed just a willingness to learn.

If raiding isn’t your thing, no worries! Just join for mythic, pvp etc.

If interested please contact Foon#8134(discord)
Foondi#1596(bnet)

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Do not post recruiting for your raid team. I will not respond to you. Ty

1 Like

We are an alliance guild on Stormrage and welcome any and all players. We main raid on Tues/Thurs but outside of that we LOVE to run keys. Most of us are also altoholics so we also have keys of all levels being run.

I added ya on discord but you can do the same. bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hey, we have plenty of people who run keys and do pvp, looking to add more to our roster!

Bumpy bump