Hunter changes next week

Ah that explains it, in any case hints seem to be a pretty extensive set of changes so will be interesting to see.

3 Likes

Stop it. Now you’re gonna get my hopes up and it’s going to be something like “Harmonize - feed your pet 20% faster.”

5 Likes

Hahahaha - could be worse:

Cast Harmonize
“Ed…ward…”

1 Like

Harmonize is likely just the name of the beastmastery tier set bonuses. Like how Moving Target seems to be the name of the marksman tier set bonus.

1 Like

People are not “mindlessly dooming”… is it hard to see how people might be a bit jaded? They claimed they would do more work on the trees during DF Alpha and Beta and all four trees went to live completely broken. Heck SV capstone talent didn’t even work on launch.
And sure they have done some slight work during DF but not even remotely what should have done even before DF launch.

So yes, people are pessimistic and won’t just assume all is well and glorious because they state: updates next week.
Updates could mean literally Anything and until I see it’s actual serious reworks/changes on a major level that is in response to the feedback and adresses the issues the class/specs have, I won’t give them credit.

2 Likes

Now this I can agree with. Being negative about no changes when they have announced they will do changes could actually be considered “dooming”… but again, being pessimistic about the announced changes is just reasonable considering past track record. Until we see their changes.

The god of Warcraft QQ has heard our pleas! Who can we sacrifice to ensure our favor with the devs?

We can sacrifice the shadow priests.

1 Like

“All your pets return to you & you burst into a barbershop song, confusing nearby enemies for 3 seconds”

1 Like

Hunters Mark to mark all targets for 5% dmg for everyone lol, wont happen but would be nice lol.