Hunter a good main?

Please give me the name of the hunter that said his guild is benching hunters. Im DYING to check them out. If its a world first guild then ok I can get it, but if its just some random guild of baddies making stupid decisions because they dont know how to play the game it would entertain me to no end to see this.

As for your list of top 100 dps on mythic, why does hunter need to be the top dps to be viable? lol this makes no sense, you said if you play hunter your guild needs to carry you, outright lies. Do you even play the game? I see youve done a couple of lfr bosses, surely you have a mythic raiding main thats 10/10 to be making such ridiculous claims based on experience?

3 Likes

I just started leveling hunter. Level 20, so I can’t say anything about hunter…but I can say a lot about OL rogues!

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

pew-pew-pew
dash there, dash here, hook all the way over there
Super strong survival CD’s, though long cooldown.
3 extra yards on melee attacks makes it fanta-effing-tastic.

No idea how they do in PvP though, as I do M+ only.

If you are happy with 1 spec being forever unviable due to design ineptitude, and possibly having to flip specs mid expansion then sure, hunter is a good main.

What is this…I dont even…

This didn’t age well.

I main hunter. Have two range and a melee spec. Both range play different. The only thing is Hunter all dps. To me that not a bad thing as I don’t want tank or heal.
Hunter is great in everything. The best no but no bad either.
You also get tame pets.

Yes, it holds my interest though there are time I wish hunter did more. Like party support/buffs.

Hunter is the best soloing class, bar none. If you like to solo, Hunter is a great main.

I like Hunter gameplay and find them fun in dungeons/raids. I don’t pvp but Double Tap Aimed Shot deleting people in BGs is pretty sweet.

If you care about topping the meters, look at current DPS rankings and play whatever is FOTM. I don’t, and MM usually does reasonably well that I can pull my weight in groups.

1 Like

if you want to push keys or do heroic/mythic raids play a class thats always in a good sopt something like mage or rogue.

hunters are buffed and always nerfed i remember when all 3 hunter specs in this expansion were at the bottom of the dps charts.

3 specs, all play different, all fun in their own way. Worth playing.

3 Likes