Hunt: Shadehounds

The bonus objective Hunt: Shadehounds in the beastwarrens has been on 1/6 for the past few and has not been able to be completed as there are no mobs to kill any where in that zone

3 Likes

3/6 on my server there are a couple of mobs but when killed the counter stays at 3/6

2/6 on Sargeras. Any updates on this?

Yesterday, my party had 5/6 as soon as we accepted the Quest and entered the zone. We never killed anything, but did waste about an hour dealing with assassins and chains and abductors looking for what we were supposed to kill. Today, we entered the Beastwarrens and have 0/6. We found and killed a bunch of the hounds and still have 0/6. I despise having my time wasted. Quest is bugged for weeks now, do something else. I read somewhere it resets on Fridays to a different Hunt, but I have seen at least 3 different Hunts in bug reports with the same issue.

Killed some on lightbringer and passed a bunch of fresh corpses and the stop the feeing ritual counter stayed at 0/6 the whole time. I hope they fix this before it rotates so I can get this hunt done lol.

Bugged on Sargeras, 2/6 on wmoff, switched to wm on and it was at 5/6, both with no way to increase the count. Switched back to Wm off and was stuck again in 2/6. What’s the point of the maw if the main questlines are bugged?

still broken 2 and a half years later