Human Warrior or Dwarf Warrior, Human Paladin or LF Draenei Paladin?

I want a human character if only for the diplomacy racial. I’ve also kind of came up with some backstory for the LF Draenei Paladin that she’s Xyrelia’s sister and one of the reasons Xyrelia is fighting full time on the side of good (Also have a bit of a backstory for Xyrelia that during her tenure in the Legion she sometimes sabotaged Legion activities, let potential sacrifices go. Little things because at her core she just wasn’t Eredar enough)

Humans like Warriors and Paladins I got plenty to pull from. Varian “The Chin” Wrynn for one. And Paladins, got Uther the Lightbringer. Dwarf Warrior I got Muradin, don’t really have any notable figures to pull from for Dark Irons.

Eh, I think I’m just making this post for the sake of just making it. As I got nothing better to do.

EDIT: Damn Pharazon, what prompted the Alt army likes?

11 Likes

If you want at least one to be human, I’d go human warrior and spacegoat pally.

1 Like

I also got Mage as a Human potential but I don’t think I could fit it in the topic.

1 Like

I feel LF Draenei is the play here.

1 Like

Dwarf warrior looks great in their heritage armor. Human paladin is a classic, but lightforged have a far cooler racial class mount.

1 Like

Go dark iron dwarf or dwarf their racial is really good for defense

1 Like

I remember hearing somewhere that there’s a graphical issue with the LF pally mount. Sides, I’d probably use the Legion Hall Pally mount along with the glyphs to replace divine steed.

2 Likes

Dwarf for both.

2 Likes

Manari Paladin.

Ardanis Sunsworn was born during the height of the Burning Legion’s reign, amidst the chaos and destruction wrought upon countless worlds. As a member of the eredar race, he was once part of the noble hierarchy of Argus, a world now twisted and corrupted by the dark powers of the Legion. However, unlike many of his kin who eagerly embraced the promises of power offered by Sargeras, Ardanis harbored a deep-seated sense of unease about the Legion’s methods and goals.

As the Legion’s influence spread across the cosmos, Ardanis witnessed the devastation it left in its wake. He saw worlds enslaved, civilizations razed, and countless lives extinguished in the name of the Legion’s insatiable hunger for conquest. Despite his fears, Ardanis remained loyal to his people, serving dutifully within the ranks of the Legion’s army as a skilled warrior.

However, everything changed when the Burning Legion set its sights on Azeroth. Drawn to the world’s potent sources of magic, the Legion launched a massive invasion, seeking to claim Azeroth for its own. As the forces of the Legion descended upon the world, Ardanis found himself torn between his loyalty to his people and his growing sense of revulsion towards the atrocities committed by the Legion.

In the midst of the chaos of battle, Ardanis witnessed the bravery and selflessness of the paladins of Azeroth, warriors who wielded the power of the Light to protect their allies and vanquish evil. Inspired by their example, Ardanis began to question his allegiance to the Legion and the dark path it had set him upon.

Faced with a choice between duty and conscience, Ardanis made the decision to betray the Legion and join forces with the defenders of Azeroth. Embracing the teachings of the Light, he sought redemption for his past sins and swore to use his newfound powers to fight against the Legion and all who would threaten the innocent.

Now, as a Man’ari paladin, Ardanis Sunsworn walks a difficult path, seeking to atone for the sins of his past while battling against the darkness that still lingers within him. Though many still view him with suspicion and mistrust due to his demonic heritage, Ardanis remains steadfast in his commitment to protecting the people of Azeroth and ensuring that the horrors of the Legion will never again darken the skies of the mortal world.

Ok, so chatbot didn’t get the name format to be fitting, but the rest seems pretty sweet.

1 Like

I won’t lie, I did try a Man’ari Pally out. It wasn’t for me. Besides, I already have a repentant Man’ari in Xyrelia.

2 Likes

For giggles and teehees and made a Man’ari Pally and made a couple transmogs.

https://imgur.com/lceOCoA
https://imgur.com/aESQC8r

2 Likes

I would recommend Heavyhands but warriors can’t utilize fist weapons. :robot::thought_balloon:

…or pillows. :robot::thought_balloon:

1 Like

Oh yeah that is true actually. Not sure if it got fixed. Still it’s a great mount in concept.

1 Like

If warriors could use fist wespons I would create a human warrior in a single second Dyke Mysson would fight for Azeroth in pure glory, punching the evil in their face.

2 Likes

Warriors can use every weapon in the game except wands.

Do you mean if single-minded fury was a valid spec? Or if fist weapons had strength?

1 Like

The real reason to roll a Human. That and all nearly all transmogrification looks good on us.

This answer was found to have no dwarves in it, and is therefore considered wrong.

OP, there is no more bloodthirty, fearsome opponent than a DID warrior. A ball of death. The oncoming destroyer.

1 Like

So… they punch with fist weapons or use the sword/mace animation?
No fist weapons with str in the game?! Did not know that.

This is what my Standard Dwarf Warrior would look like.

What I don’t like is I can’t really find a set of weapons to match the Bronzebeard Armor. Unlike Dark Iron who has the Lavaforged stuff, Though I am wanting to find two smaller two-handers for Fury that match the Dark Iron set.

And this is the Dark Iron version. I admit both have their appeals. The thick beard braids on standard, the fire on the Dark Iron.