Human Shaman

Any chance the Kul Tiran can teach the regular humans how to be Shaman?

3 Likes

Plz no. The human are already everywhere i dont want the best shaman starting to be human.

8 Likes

Sure! just like Tauren can teach orcs how to be druids!

How about gnome/goblin druids.

You say that with what I assume is heavy sarcasm, but there’s no reason MOST race/class combos shouldn’t exist. Only Forsaken have a couple potential “not reasonably possible” classes. Might just be 1.

1 Like

The only few I can imagine are
Orc Paladins, however the fel blood still isn’t really hard in concrete how it works because blood elves can still use the light.
Undead Paladins.

While I agree with you I am happy with how lenient the combinations are now.

I mean Tauren and Orcs are both Horde. But Kul Tiran are a sub-race of Humans…

1 Like

Run Escape from Durnholde as an orc shaman if you really need to see it.

humans should never have been shamans for the same reason orcs should never be paladins.

besides, gnome shamans would be way better

2 Likes

He’s been preaching the idea of orc druids in multiple threads, even when it was explained why orcs are not a suitable race to become druids, like Joyeuse but somehow even worse.

Nope but they can teach them to eat so they can be big Kul Tirans…/snicker

It’s not enough to be a class like that. There’s need to be quite a bit of them to be playable class. Like an order or stuff like that.

1 Like

No sarcasm at all! I actually would pay for an orc druid.

pandaren druid, or goblin monks first. eitherway, i’d be happy.

no gnome demon hunters would be better

I would love it if I can use Human more. That said, I’m pretty satisfied with my Draenei Shaman. So, maybe, Human Druid instead? :stuck_out_tongue: (Though what I really want is Human Demon Hunter. :+1:)

According to wowpedia there could possibility be human demon hunters .

It would be an interesting mix.

If only they had some sort of elemental magic. Maybe something to do with the ocean tides. That would be about as shaman as you get. But alas, no.

Imho,I don’t think there should be a human shaman in this game ,it would be too confusing.I did play one in EQ and it was a toss up of being a healer or dps there just too close.

Oh forgot to mention ,the dream state human shaman would go through would most like drive them insane.