Human Race Mega Thread and Lounge

“Welcome to the Party!”
/grin

Yeah, there’s a lot more good than bad. This is a good idea to help spread them positive dandelion puffs :green_heart:

And aside, are we the only two that do the “/grin” thing. I notice you do it too - and my name is actually Cynthia and I got called Cyndilou as nickname when I was a kid after “The Grinch” came out. So we’re kind of long lost twin sisters. :hugs:

1 Like

“We may be among the few. I use them because I feel Text can’t convey emotions very well.”
/shrug
/grin

1 Like

Me too, that and other words because even emoji’s go only so far.

1 Like

“Exactly.”

1 Like

Lord, I remember someone asking her about the quotation marks, eons ago lol. I’ve just come to auto associate them with her. I think I would get rather upset if I didn’t see them now, tbh lol.

4 Likes

I get the WoW reference, but, sans the elf, paracausal flakes could easily be a Destiny 2 thing too.

1 Like

It’s Frrrriiiiiiidaaaaaay!!!

:partying_face:

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? WoW goals, life goals, bucket list items?

Happy belated birthday Cyndilou!

3 Likes

Are cute things welcome?

3 Likes

“ALWAYS!!! The cuter the better.”
/grin

1 Like

Yay!

2 Likes

“Greetings, Everyone!!! We made it to Friday!!!”

“TIME TO PARTY!!!”
“Rock Lobster”
h.ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz65vonktMA
/dance
/grin

4 Likes

im in the Friday classic server queue :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

/comforting hug

3 Likes

Saturday vibes

3 Likes

Rename this to Undead Race Mega Thread because I think the OP is a Undead Forsaken.

1 Like

5 Likes

“Only on YOUR side of the screen.”
/giggle

1 Like

Make anything tasty for din-din Cyndilou? That meatloaf sounds delicious. I have that penciled in for this upcoming week on Wednesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Don’t expect it to be perfect the first time. If you have made regular Meat Loaf before, it should be simpler.”

“I usually put the egg, diced shallots, the wet stuff, etc., in the meat first. All dry stuff, like the oats/bread crumbs, garlic powder, minced onions, etc., go in the meat next. This is so you can make sure you have enough dry to make the meat mold-able, but not too clumpy. After I flatten the meat mix, THEN I add the relish, thin sliced Tomatoes, and the shredded cheddar cheese. You will want to experiment with it, over a few meals. It’s great when you find your perfect mix.”

“I am letting Hubby cook tonight, so it’s up to him.”
/smile

2 Likes