Human heritage armor looks awful

I’m not mad though. Blizzard did an amazing job with my heritage armor.

However, it is possible to empathize and I think they did human players dirty.

3 Likes

agreed…they really dropped the ball on the human design.

1 Like

Not that fond of the Orc one either. Looks like Peon or grunt armor. In some way it makes sense, but I’d have imagined something less Barbarian.

Not saying they’re bad, though, mostly disagreeing with the theme.

As for Humans, I’d not have expected anything different, honestly. What goes against is is that we had several of those. It is what happens when Blizz focuses these faction representative stuff as Humans or Orcs like in WoD or Exile reach, when the factions are far bigger than them and I don’t care if they were the protagonist 170 years ago.

That’s the biggest reason why they look overdone.

Both look so generic like an updated version of the garrison set. They could have done better tbh.

1 Like

There’s nothing to empathize with, you’re just finding reasons to complain. I actually am a human player and I think it looks great. Gonna try to pull another weak-a insult over that?

1 Like

Orcs just keep winning. We haven’t had even seen the other armor types yet either :smirk:

1 Like

Where have you been. Have you forgotten the horrible Mail transmogs we have? Let alone Evokers ugly, cheap, and uncreative tier set… They’ve been out of ideas when it comes to Mail, though. But yes, the human armor looks too plain.

1 Like

I really don’t know what people are expecting.

It has the barbute helmet from the WC3 footman, it has the fin pauldron shoulder from the WC3 footman, it has Varian’s eagle shoulder, it has a belt similar to Anduin Lothar’s belt, it has gloves similar to Varian’s.

When people propose any sort of alternative, they’ve never come up with an idea for a set that encapsulates Stormwind human themes without posting images of armor that characters already wear. They want the armor to look just like paladin armor, or just like Varian’s armor.

The only issue with it currently are the boot armor not fitting properly. Otherwise it looks good. It doesn’t look anything like guard armor, and this is armor that will be available to all classes, which means we can have mages, priests, rogues, monks, and warlocks wearing it unlike the BFA mail and plate sets.

Far more likely to be color variations like the Maghar Orcs.

Yeah. The 7th legion set looks way better.

Looks a whole lot better then the worgen one, I’ll say that.

I’ve said this before, but Halakh the Lifebringer’s reforged model could have inspires the human heritage set. It has a mix of cloth, mail, plate, and leather components

Eh. The boots are wrong. Only get one shoulder, and it’s on the wrong side. The gauntlets are passable I guess. Chestplate is more like his cinematic one than the in-game one, but it’s fine. Colors are nowhere near accurate.

At least the worgen one isn’t as bad as the goblin one.

That’s a shoe cap. It’s so that your shoes don’t get overheated by the sun and melt off

1 Like

It’s literally not.

oh dear god. the boot-metal is floating. that looks very unfinished… to me, atleast.

1 Like

They did say some additional variations were coming, otherwise I feel it’s what you’d expect. Some variant of a stormwind knight, like majority of human based armors were in BFA. That’s simply the overall lore of the humans we play as in WoW.

I mean that’s reasonable, but the criticism was it is another Stormwind guard set. I’m kind of surprised people are surprised that’s what it is.

… you’re the one insulting me calling me miserable, pressed and mad. I haven’t insulted you once. Matter of fact, I don’t know why you are so “pressed” with me.

All I’m doing is saying some pixels look bad and I’m not the only one that’s saying it. Many people are saying it…

Judging by the amount of upvotes I’m getting on my picture, more human players agree with me than you.

3 Likes