Hulk Bear transmog

Please blizzard make a way to get this form in Shadow Lands! it’s just too good to let only a few players who played Legion have it

17 Likes

As one of the “few” who have it Im on the fence about this. I put a lot of time to get it when I did but at the same time they should have never locked people in the future from getting it in the first place.

They can adjust your stats to make the fight more fair if they are worried about people powering through it.

12 Likes

i dont have and i dont mind it either.

i love my stone form from my artifact wep.
having the werebear form is a prestige feat and should stay that way.

23 Likes

I do have it and I do mind. Let them come up with something newer.

27 Likes

They should just make a new form with that rigging and a different skin. That way the people who farmed their nuts off for the OG version won’t get their knickers in a wad and you would be able to hulksmash stuff.

3 Likes

I stopped playing just as the mage tower came out, and thus will never be able to get it.

I would like to, but understand the reasons why I cant.

What blizzard should do is make some newer prestige rewards that are better than it is.

Say… a covenant specific one so it fits in Ian’s weird balance-less dream?

2 Likes

people that weren’t there for the challenge will never deserve it.

13 Likes

That would be neat! I’d loooove a Necrolord themed cat/bear!

2 Likes

Granted but let’s not be douches :wink:

7 Likes

To me the Mage Tower forms are a lot like my Swift Zulian Tiger and Razashi Raptor. Their cool, i get comments for them all the time, their not in game anymore, and I kind of feel bad for people who cant get them. But I did spend considerable time and effort to get them so I’m cool with it…

…But they did add newer/better-looking mounts since then too, which is NOT true of the Mage Tower forms.

I’m not mad I cant get the Mage Tower bear forms, and I actually prefer the Purple Cuddlebear of Death which is still attainable, but I would like to have them as a completionist even though I would probably not use them. For feral though, that sparklekitty looks SO MUCH better than the other forms I’m surprised its not in the cash-shop (I’m sorry if I gave them ideas).

BFA added new druid forms for the allied races, and they were pretty cool IMO.
Would love if they continued to roll them out, maybe new boomking forms this expac, then bear/cat next expac.

Honestly it would be very easy to make a Glyph of Stars style form thats just covenant recolored (Red, Light Blue, pale green, indigo) to go with each covenant. It would literally be a tweak to the RBG settings and a copy paste. Blizzard could probably offload it to an intern as a teaching project and pay them in Honor Points.

Congratulations to those who did earn their forms, and I’m honestly happy for you. I would very much prefer we got something new to work towards that doesn’t devalue your accomplishments, since that would solve all of our issues.

5 Likes

Havn’t seen this argument before and it’s an interesting take. Certainly true in my opinion.

p.s. I would love werebear/sparkly cat to come back in some way or another.

If you didn’t earn it, you can’t have it.

9 Likes

Agreed. Make new forms, problem solved.

1 Like

Words can’t describe my disappointment that werebear form is offered as a transmog and blizzard won’t bring back Claws of Shirvallah. That isn’t to say werebear shouldn’t exist. It is a great form in its own rights. Just why would they tease feral with claws only to take it away forever and give werebear to guardian as a mog option.

6 Likes

just NO, it was for legion only to be unlocked

6 Likes

tbh, if they brought it back right now, i would probably not use it, i love the ghost of the pride mother look

I’m on the fence on this. Mostly because I’d love to get the prot pally mage tower appearance. I spent so much time getting on my druid, I was burn out and didn’t bother trying on my paladin until it was too late.

I can see an reintroduction of some hard solo challenge to unlock some appearances. It took me about 20-30 attempts to get it on my druid, especially since in Legion I had NO raiding gear except a few pieces of LFR. I was at the lower end of the gear lvl that most people recommended before you attempted it.

But then, I will say that I’ve only had such a sense of accomplishment in WoW twice. Getting Werebear, and my old guild killing Ragnaros the first time in Vanilla. I will admit, I like being in that exclusive club. And I’m even more stoked that I can use that appearance with any spec now.

I just really want a way to earn the MT appearance on my paladin…so I’m torn.

Heh there were a lot of unique things I have lost over the years, why should the hulk bear form be any different?

2 Likes

It’s probably selfish but I like exclusivity :/. I recall distinctly trying for many hours to get those skins. I’m glad I have them and couldn’t be happier to use both. I understand the point of those who don’t have it. I truly do. I also just want to be unique though. Like glad mounts for various seasons. Snooze you lose kinda thing.

Besides, different expansion content can’t just be refreshed simply with number tuning. There’s a lot that goes into how players actually play in various expansions and I’m afraid it would be made too easy.

5 Likes

I’ve lost many things too. I never got the original mounts from Zul Gurub, etc. The updated models aren’t as cool. It’s not about the model, it’s the prestige of getting it.

Blizzard won’t take that away from people that completed the Mage tower on time. There were so many reminders about that too.

2 Likes