HUGE mount bug: invisible mounts, able to interact

Thanks for the info, I did a scan and repair before I saw this and so far so good for me as well. Let’s hope.

Tried the scan and repair option. I’ve not had the invisible mount thing come up, but I’m still running issues with generating Holy Power randomly during battle. It seems to almost always happen mid-battle as well, very frustrating bug.

Edit: Forgot a word, doy.

Also running into this problem, only on my warrior and only in Nazmir. Tried the repair tool suggestion and it fixed the issue for about an hour, maybe slightly longer than exiting the game. Thinking it definitely has something to do with accepting/completing quests and what zone you’re in. Also strange that it only affects some characters, while others are fine in the same zones.

Well it’s nice to see I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. I’ve personally only experienced this in non-BfA zones on my alts, but I see that a few of you have seen it happen in the new zones. This has happened most frequently on my paladin, especially in Pandaria and Draenor, but I did see it once or twice on lower level character in Northrend. The video I’ve added is from tonight about an hour ago. It most often seems to happen after being online for more than an hour or two, and relogging doesn’t always fix it. Usually I have to quit completely out of the client, then load up and log on another character, then log back on the alt it was happening on for it to fix itself. This happens regardless of add-ons. I’ve tested with all add-ons, with none whatsoever, and with various combinations of them.

It has been happening a little while leveling this character in Nazmir today.

Happening to me right now on a Draenei Brewmaster Monk, I did a scan / repair yesterday.

Also happening to me. Ran a scan and repair yesterday but it just happened again. This is getting immensely frustrating and by the lack of blue response, it seems like this isn’t getting fixed anytime soon. :frowning:

It’s not just a mount problem. As a paladin when this bug fires up I stop generating holy power during combat. When I’m out of combat I get instantly 5 holy power points and they never expire. Try to attack a rare/elite withou been able to generate HP and you’l see the real problem. Right now I’m unable to play with my paladin. Have already closed the program and reload again 3 times but the problem persists.

Hey Blizz. Time to pull head and fix this one. Can’t attack, have to click the little mount emblem at the top to actually dismount the invisible mount. Really? FIX IT.

Yep Confirm I get this also from time to time…but more so during WB’s, Assualts and Warfronts. Have found only way to dismount to click the mount button again. Happened just recently this morning when my Assualt quests bugged and disappeared in Stormsong Valley this morning.

It’s driving me nuts that there’s been ZERO response to this. I tweeted at customer service about this and linked this thread, and nothing. Having to logout and log back in to fix this issue for what feels like maybe 20 minutes is really aggravating. I was super disappointed that the scan and repair function did not work at all. This really, really needs to be fixed. What’s frustrating is that my girlfriend also plays and she hasn’t had this bug come up AT ALL. It’s only happening to a portion of the player base so it doesn’t seem to be a priority to fix it…

110 Rogue - Orc - Kuurus

Doing the first quests in Zandalar and at a random point the quests stopped turning in, my mount is invisible, and I can’t dismount therefore I cannot attack. Combo points don’t register when I can attack which results in me dying, though my health doesn’t show its going down I just randomly die. Upon finding my corpse and “rezzing” I stay as a ghost but mobs still attack me and I die again while still a ghost. Unable to play the game at this point.

Blizzard this has happened to several of my characters on both H and A on different servers w and w/o using addons.

Your lack of quality content is frustrating enough - can you fix the simple stuff like this please?

I’ve been having the same problem it happened to me in Northrend and Pandaria thought it was just old content issues >.<

I have the same problem here since long time. Any fix someone ?

Hello!

Can confirm this bug, and it’s been happening quite often to me (probably at least once a day) for the past month and a half. Swimming through the air, mounting an invisible mount and still being able to double jump (DH), quests not going into the log, missing loot drops, etc.

Logging out and in/exiting out entirely seems to fix it most of the time, but it’s a very aggravating bug.

Same issue with my Pally. No end in sight I guess since Blizz is silent on the issue.

This thing seems easy to recreate if you’re trying to quest in “The Jade Forest” (first time I ran into it and lead me here)… I’m back in that zone now on my next toon (Brew Monk) and I’ve had to Exit Game six times now in seven levels. Prior to this zone I was getting it off and on in “Borean Tundra”.

ive been having this stupid bug every single day i get on, then the only way for me to fix it is restart my entire pc which takes me a solid 30 minutes because i need a new hard drive i cant afford…

This just started on my shaman. When I Ghost Wolf the wolf animation does not happen. Same thing with any other mount. It remains invisible while you still have the speed of the mount. Turning all adds off does not fix. Restarting does sometimes.

1 Like