HUGE mount bug: invisible mounts, able to interact

Same problems here, with or without addons. being asked to troubleshoot network issues is bogus and a wild goose chase, this isn’t on our end.

Happens on my monk frequently, most often in Tirisguard at that underwater world quests, i died to drowning, did not display breath and was still mounted after relogging to try to generate combo points, am used to pulling 10 things at once so i have died a few times to being unable to generate points and spend them. Has happened since patch

This is a beyond stupid bug that needs to be fixed.

Actions do not dismount you, having to manually click off the mount makes farming more of a chore.

Investigate and fix please.

Can also confirm I am running into this issue on my 112 Demon Hunter. Started happening yesterday when I started questing with warmode on in Nazmir. Have tried turning addons on and off with no success.

I am also experiencing this issue. Like some others have commented, it appears to be a part of some REALLY long lag? I have went through the troubleshooting process to ensure it is not ISP related (which it is not). I would like a blue post that can confirm that a re-install would resolve the issue. However, I really dont want to go through the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the game to find out. I may just do this eventually as it happens to frequently.

This is happening to me as well, mounts not appearing but I can run as fast as if I were mounted. Get on a flight path and I appear to be swimming through the air.
Along with this bags don’t resort, purchases or sales don’t appear in bags and other relateed incidences.

Having the same issue with my mount. Also experiencing problem with combo points on my rogue. The game is impossible to play right now.

Feels like the game is lagging internally i could sell stuff over and over my chat log was full of 18g 15s 0c spam and the item i was selling was still in my bag, log off and on and the item is gone so it sold.

I also have this issue occasionally. I’ve had it occur with Warmode on, doing world quests in Darkshore, as well as other locations I cannot specifically recall (all in BFA areas). I found that I can click-off the mount (as it’s considered a buff) to regain some functions such as combat capabilities and gathering skills.

I’ve never experienced so many bugs in WoW, until now.

The game, right now, is nearly broken. Please, please, please fix it.

2 Likes

Just had my first encounter with this bug today will in tiragarde sound with War Mode on leveling. I have had a lot of issues with phasing(I guess) as well. Herb and Mining nodes disappearing while looting as well as an air drop twice… :cry:

Is it something to do with an assault going on? I have every had it happen before and I went away when hearth back to legion dala.

I’ve also experienced this issue. In the DH starting area, Legion content and BfA content. Metamorphosis either displays late or sticks around after the buff is gone (display only), mounts are invisible, I don’t dismount when farming or starting to cast, and quests don’t update. Restarting the game fixes it, but some days it happens so often I relog 3+ times per hour.

Just had a new encounter with this bug. This character I’m posting with had this issue but it also affected my Ghost Wolf form as well. When I would try to use an ability it would just error message me to death about being in shapeshift form until I manually shifted back. Also my model was stuck in wolf form until the bug resolved when I joined a cross-realm group for a quest.

UPDATE

I posted 4 days ago. I was having this issue occur 7 times a day before I would give up and turn off WoW. I had gone through all of the steps of disabling addons, updating all software, trashing everything and doing a clean install. Nothing worked. After reading the post made just after mine (which was, unfortunately, deleted before the next day) that mentioned doing a scan and repair, I thought it couldn’t hurt. Sometimes I forget it’s there, and I feel like an idiot now. I didn’t have much hope, but I was willing to try anything. So I did a scan and repair. It’s only been 4 days, but I haven’t had this bug issue at all since doing it. Going from constant issue to none seemed like something worth sharing.

TL;DRTry scan and repair.

1 Like

Felbulous thanks for that info, I ran the scan and repair and at the end it downloaded a bit of data so I am assuming something was not right or up to date. Hope it worked :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info, I did a scan and repair before I saw this and so far so good for me as well. Let’s hope.

Tried the scan and repair option. I’ve not had the invisible mount thing come up, but I’m still running issues with generating Holy Power randomly during battle. It seems to almost always happen mid-battle as well, very frustrating bug.

Edit: Forgot a word, doy.

Also running into this problem, only on my warrior and only in Nazmir. Tried the repair tool suggestion and it fixed the issue for about an hour, maybe slightly longer than exiting the game. Thinking it definitely has something to do with accepting/completing quests and what zone you’re in. Also strange that it only affects some characters, while others are fine in the same zones.

Well it’s nice to see I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. I’ve personally only experienced this in non-BfA zones on my alts, but I see that a few of you have seen it happen in the new zones. This has happened most frequently on my paladin, especially in Pandaria and Draenor, but I did see it once or twice on lower level character in Northrend. The video I’ve added is from tonight about an hour ago. It most often seems to happen after being online for more than an hour or two, and relogging doesn’t always fix it. Usually I have to quit completely out of the client, then load up and log on another character, then log back on the alt it was happening on for it to fix itself. This happens regardless of add-ons. I’ve tested with all add-ons, with none whatsoever, and with various combinations of them.

It has been happening a little while leveling this character in Nazmir today.