Huge class balance changes incoming feb 7th

Seems to be working fabulously, yes indeed.

If only Rupture and Garrote reduced the damage from death sweep / bladestorm / secret technique / wake / hand of guldan / full moon / spear of bastion / etc by 40%

I’m glad I don’t like pvp THAT much to solely keep subbing. Considering how inconsistent pvp gets with specs and balance. Lol.

Rofl mages will be non-existent in PvP due to that. Hunters crush mages already.

I like showers

Ah maybe I’m thinking about the wrong team, was thinking about Prev/Brain/Drake.

Wow look its the dude that swore up and down that Deathmark Wound MS wasn’t stacking with Shiv MS…weird huh

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure not being in a Lock meta is unintentional by the devs.

I think the bigger issue is that EM, their best heal, is purgable.

1 Like

nerf rogue mage priest to the ground

4 Likes

Even though it doesn’t fix some core weaknesses of the mw healing profile, these are still pretty significant healing buffs. The difference will be felt

Ohntari Plains Elites you can level from 10-60 in 30mins if you go there with a lvl 10. just get a warlock summon.

It will actually be really really strong, I’m 2k on my MW in rss and one of my biggest issues is having to hard cast to get 1 EM out but the fact I can just pop a tea and get max effects instantly it actually huge combine that with the spell that eludes my thoughts for its name that is instant cast that damages those around you it can heal for 200k the combo of that alone is going to be nutty! works sooo good in melee cleave.

Ua is still very dispellable

30% buff to a 70-80k source isn’t all that much with current health pools

Nah you’re not exactly wrong. Prior to Rogue/Spriest their main comp was fire mage/ww

100k plus a silence is heaps…especially in a high damage/damp meta

1 Like

I honestly didn’t even know shiv was stacking with Wound tbh or that deathmark was duplicating wound. Nerfs were deserved, I still don’t have my 4 pc so I won’t ever know the difference lol.

Thug is more fun than RPx anyways

Trying to figure out why they buffed destro they were already in a solid spot without being too toxic

sub finished but posting on forums?

80k damage is still alot of damage. Add a silence to that too.

For something you can rapidly apply to everything around you an 80k hit with silence is insane.

1 Like