Hubris of Malorne [H] is looking for members to join our community! We are mostly comprised of thirty-somethings with careers and families. Many of us have grown up with WoW in our lives, and as we have grown older, have made it our escape from adulting.
History and Raid experience
Hubris formed at the beginning of legion, though our core has been together for many years. Our goal every tier is a quick AOTC push, then onto casual mythic progression.
- SoD - 10/10H, 4/10M
- CN - 10/10H, 4/10M
- Ny’alotha - 12/12H, 9/12M
- EP – 8/8H, 4/8M
- CoS – 2/2H
- BoD - 9/9H, 5/9M
- Uldir - 8/8H, 2/8M
Create a fun & Semi casual but skilled raiding for players who don’t necessarily have time for more than two raid nights a week, but still want to progress and enjoy the push with the players around them. Equality, communication and inclusiveness are core tenants of our community.
Raid Teams & Needs
LoB - Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pst
Aotc push & mythic progression.
- Healer: no needs currently
- Melee: warrior, MW
- RDPS: open
- Tank: no needs currently
- Min 80% attendance and communication when absent.
- raid prepared - enchanted/stocked with consumables
- willingness/ability to learn/follow mechanics
- willingness to review logs/online tools and improve. We can help!
- open communication to help us avoid some of the common pitfalls that hurt guild communities.
All raiders are highly encouraged to complete a relevant level key every week to stay competitive in the gearing process. We will help you!
If you are interested add and message -