🌮 Hubris [H] Semi Casual Mythic EST&PST Teams

Hubris of Malorne [H] is looking for members to join our community! We are mostly comprised of thirty-somethings with careers and families. Many of us have grown up with WoW in our lives, and as we have grown older, have made it our escape from adulting.

History and Raid experience

Hubris formed at the beginning of legion, though our core has been together for many years. Our goal every tier is a quick AOTC push, then onto casual mythic progression.

• SoD - 10/10H, 4/10M
  • CN - 10/10H, 4/10M
  • Ny’alotha - 12/12H, 9/12M
  • EP – 8/8H, 4/8M
  • CoS – 2/2H
  • BoD - 9/9H, 5/9M
  • Uldir - 8/8H, 2/8M

Guild Philosophy

Create a fun & Semi casual but skilled raiding for players who don’t necessarily have time for more than two raid nights a week, but still want to progress and enjoy the push with the players around them. Equality, communication and inclusiveness are core tenants of our community.

Raid Teams & Needs

:bomb: LoB - Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pst
Aotc push & mythic progression.

• Healer: no needs currently
  • Melee: warrior, MW
  • RDPS: open
  • Tank: no needs currently

Raid Requirements:

• Min 80% attendance and communication when absent.
  • raid prepared - enchanted/stocked with consumables
  • willingness/ability to learn/follow mechanics
  • willingness to review logs/online tools and improve. We can help!
  • open communication to help us avoid some of the common pitfalls that hurt guild communities.

Keystones

All raiders are highly encouraged to complete a relevant level key every week to stay competitive in the gearing process. We will help you!

Contact

If you are interested add and message -
Abscynth#11903 bnet
Abscynth#5749 discord

Hello! @ Omegá I recently faction changed from Alliance to Horde on Drak’Tharon. I have a shadow priest sitting at around item level 370ish. Would be willing to heal if you sweet talk me. Just looking for a good home with plenty of community and raiding. I added you on Discord.

Oh, I’ll sweet talk you <3

It probably won’t take much to get me to play disc. However, if you want me to play holy it will take some real persuasion. :wink:

Good morning forums :slight_smile:

hey there, I am interested in your guild. my Bnet is Yaz#11635

warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/h%c3%b8tgarbage#difficulty=3

Came back to the game after a long break, still new’ish to hunter and dps in general. but i am making improvements :slight_smile: feel free to message me in game or on discord.

Discord: Yaz#5478

:taco: Taco Island - Monday/Tuesday 7-1030EST
Melee : Exceptional Players
RDPS : MAGE, Boomkin, Hunter, Exceptional Players
Tank : Exceptional Players

Hey look what I found! Don’t need to make a new post. Anyways, bump :slight_smile:

Looking for dps for 9.2!