[H][Tichondrius ]Balance/resto druid or Mage LF late night raiding guild. 8pm pst - 1am pst

HI,

I am looking for a guild that will be pushing for CE this tier. I am here to have fun so looking for a group that gets things done but knows how to have a good time in the process.

Available Days: Any day
Available Times: 8pm pst -1am pst
Classes: Druid, Mage
Spec: Balance/Resto, Fire
Gear: Both 437

Little more about me:
I have been playing wow since burning crusade but raiding since launch of WotLK. Over the years I typically will get into a guild that pushes to last boss in mythic or 2 bosses away before people start leaving and sometimes sooner. I have had to step away from the game myself and more recently I have only been able to join AOTC guilds due to schedule. I am at a great spot in my life to jump back in and go for CE this time. I always do the preparation and research needed to be the best I can at whatever it is I am doing. I optimize my own performance overtime and enjoy the process of leveling up skills but constructive criticism is always welcome. Part of this process is reviewing logs to see where I can improve and finetune as we progress. II am here to have fun so looking for a group that gets things done but knows how to have a good time in the process.

Thank you,
Scott Rizzo

1 Like