[H][Thrall][EST] LF new ~*+*casual*+*~ active guild (heroic/mythic+ content)

Hello I am looking for a new guild to join and be part of mainly for Dragonflight raid progression. In meantime I would not mind joining casually on heroic raids but cannot commit to raiding consistently at this time. Ideally a LGBTQ+ friendly guild that have casual relaxing members to play with.

I would like to join a guild that raids no more than 2 hours, twice a week, but depending on how engaging dragonflight raids are I would be open to changing this.

I am also interested in mythic+ but again +~casual~+ I have no interest in MetaTM and EliteTM gameplay.

I main a 266ilvl BM hunter right now but have multiple alts I am gearing, which currently are ww monk, frost mage and destro lock.

btag: felrah#1136

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hey Ayrrow!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Ayrrow!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

Hey there, we got raid spots open. =) Just throwing it out there.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi! If you are still looking for a guild pm me on discord SnackPack#6517