[H]<The Basement> [10/10] [Tues/Thurs] [6:30PM - 9:30PM] is recruiting!

[H] The Basement is looking for more people to join our 25 man raid team. We are a chill group of individuals that would like to clear content but are not sweaty about it. We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM (EST). We typically try to start and end on time as we know people have lives.

Current Progression:
P1 -
Cleared

P2 -
Cleared

We have dire needs in the following:

Healers

• Looking to fill backup healer roles

DPS

• Core Raider Spots

• 1 Ret Paladin
    • 1 Boomkin
  • Also looking for a few backup dps that is willing to come in whenever needed.

We welcome those with offspecs so we can be more flexible in our raid composition. Of course, all exceptional players are welcome to apply.

If you are interested in joining please feel free to message me on Discord. Inev#0291

We hope to see you in The Basement!

Bump – Looking for Healers and DPS.

We are looking for a few more folks to solidify our 25 man raids!

In need of a elemental shaman, resto shaman, holy paladin or priest. Another shadow priest would be great too!

Exceptional raiders feel free to reach out if you are interested.

Bumping again! We cleared 4/6 SSC this week even with late raid starts due to filling raid with a few pugs.

Miraman,

I sent you a DM on Discord. It shows blocked as we are not friends, so I’ve added you. Hit me up.

Updated with current needs! Looking for a mage and lock. Got some backup slots to fill as well if you are interested!! Feel free to reach out here or on discord.

Updated original post with new needs! Feel free to reach out

Updated again! All I want for Christmas is a BOOMKIN!