[H]The 3 Stooges need a guild

Hello Emerald Dream! Myself and 2 other friends of mine are looking for a guild to call home. We’re all returning players looking to get back into the end game! We’re looking for mainly mythic +s, but are also interested in heroic raids. Unfortunately due to our RL schedules we can’t all commit to a raid schedule for the time being. Let us know if your guild has a spot for us!

What roles and classes are you 3 playing? Are you beholden to a Horde guild or open to any that is M+/Heroic raid focused?

I myself am an arms warrior, and the other 2 are ret pallies. The group is open to a cross faction guild too

I’ll share a little info about us. Wayward Company is a smaller laidback casual heroic raiding guild, but we always get AOTC every raid tier. Except for when the guild went on a hiatus back in BFA. The core has been together since the end of WoD.

We raid Wed/Thur 7pm - 10pm EST. We don’t have set days for m+ but we just try to spin them up whenever there are enough online for it. We have a discord and do rated BGs on Sunday/Monday 8pm - 10pm EST.