[H]Returning player LF PVE Guild

Trying to keep it as short as possibru.

• 220+ BM Hunter and Havoc/Vengeance DH on Illidan
  • Played for nearly 17 years on (all) and off (no Cata)
  • Few AOTC’s since WoD
  • Interested in raid progression and pushing keys, all for fun and challenge
  • Guilds that help eachother and new players gear gets brownie points from me
  • 30+ years old, thus seeking mature folks to play content with
  • Can raid Tu/Thu between 12PM-6PM EST / 11AM-5PM CST.
  • In the right guild I will be interested in filling specific DPS/Tank roles where needed
  • Not willing to pay to xfer realms unless it feels like your guild is a fit for me after playing together for a while (obviously).
  • I have a working mic + discord, WA, IO, DBM, etc.
  • 10/10 SODn & 9/10 SOD HC on my EU account.
  • Currently guildless.

I prefer being contacted through Battle.net. #Certificate2154 or whisper me in-game:

• Blocbuster
  • Rahizm

Thank you for your time and for reading!

<(H)THE VENDING MACHING - Black Dragon flight>is a small guild of friends that have been playing WoW together for the last couple of years. Whenever we’re not raiding, you will always find a couple of us on Discord casually running mythic+, leveling alts, or socializing while playing other games. We would love to fill our guild with fresh new faces that are interested in raiding and mythic+ content. Here’s some more information on the guild:

Raiding: We do that!

We are currently 9/10 Heroic SoD with our raid times being Thursday and Friday from 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET. We are hoping to get AOTC (as we did in a different guild with CN) and would love to also attempt a few mythic bosses just to see how far we get. We also enjoy alt runs in normal if you want to gear/test other characters.

Mythic+: We love running M+ content!

Most of the guild members are pushing towards or have already achieved KSM this season and are always willing to push keys. Even if you have no experience with M+, we’re happy to help you out! Dungeons are so much more fun with guildies than random PUGS.

Socializing/Other Games: We’re always online doing something!

While we are primarily a WoW guild, we all play other games too. Currently a lot of the community members are heavily invested in Phasmaphobia. We like to try and run social game nights in Discord so we can just get together, have a couple drinks if you want, and play some silly games.

If you think this sounds like the guild for you, or you just want more people to hang out with while playing WoW, feel free to toss me a message:

Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

Hello there, We might be just the guild for you. I’ll drop my guild add here, just in case, but i’ll also attempt contact you via Bnet.