[H]Returning Mythic player LF CE guild

Hey Beware!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 8/12 M NYA, only 3 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Our Team … was formed ~2 months ago when heroic raiders from the guild desired a further challenge through mythic content. However, that was not enough, and we are looking to further expand our horizons for Shadowlands. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We are also dedicated to attendance and longevity from each of our raiders and are looking for raiders who are motivated to maintain our schedule, regardless of our position in a tier.

Our Goal … is to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We know this will be a challenge, but what do we say to walls: not today. Our raiders know the effort required to achieve those goals, and we will do everything we possibly can to achieve those goals. That means meeting requirements like getting max mythic plus dungeon cache per week, maxed out neck and cloaks, and more.

Our Mission … is to create a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders. We are dedicated to progression both in raids and with our raiders, which lets us push closer to our goals. We create an open environment for everyone to feel comfortable regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, and more so that each raider can perform to the best of their abilities.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Healers: holy paladin, resto shaman
DPS: All exceptional melee and ranged dps will be considered

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
Our current raid schedule is Sunday, 10-12am EST. However, as we fill out our roster, we will be transitioning to the following days and times for Shadowlands progression.

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

[Inside Voices Heroic] Saturday - Open to the guild’s heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. Runs 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST. This team full clears heroic easily.

[Inside Voices Normal] Friday - Open to anyone who meets normal requirements. Runs from 9:30PM to 11:00PM EST.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// forms. gle/PMVuWyna1KRHhrAh8

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

12 Hour Raid Team:
Inside Voices also has a hardcore hall of fame team which raids 12 hours/week. If you desire the pinnacle of challenge and competition, please check out their recruitment page in the link below. REMOVE THE SPACES in the URL.

https:// us.forums.blizzard. com/en/wow/t/a-alm-1212m-famed-slayers-stormrage-83-shadowlands-famed-recruitment/305678

Bump? please

I just want a home ;(

first day with the post

Hi Beware! Looking at your raiding background (in so far as going hard and stepping away) I kind of feel like you’re at least a kindred spirit, so I’m going to throw you some copy pasta. If interested, contact info is at the bottom:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

LF horde guilds only

Shadowlands drops 10/27. That gives me 2 months to find a home :slight_smile:

Goodnight potential guild lol

If interested check us out -

Still looking

y would love to chat with you hmu.
Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] [Garrosh] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Nathi#11103
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472

I hours are really close to what you want.

Labor day tomorrow!

It’s sooo hot in California

i think im still looking?

Hi Beware,

We are a CE guild looking for a some DPS for the SL raid team. If you are interested, the wowprogress link has our application and more information (loot, what’s provided by guild, etc). Below is our spam.

Thank You and hope to hear from you,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Howdy Beware!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Beware we would love to have a chat with you, our core spots are flying pretty quickly.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi ßeware,

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hi there!

I’ll post our guild spam below, we have a high priority on a restoration shaman right now and I think you’d be a good fit for the group.

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are a 9/12 Cutting-Edge focused guild on Zul’jin, Horde-side. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Here is what you can expect from us: While we do aim for Cutting-Edge each tier, we are not a hardcore guild. Raid spots are competitive, but we will not be replacing someone after a few bad nights. Our goal is to build a team of people we enjoy playing with and to that end we prefer to help someone improve rather than replacing them. If we find someone that performs well and they mesh with the group, we will stop recruiting for that spec or class. This does not mean your spot is 100% secure but if you are consistently performing well, we will not be looking to replace you. There is always a better player to be found and we do not want to constantly churn people out. We want to build a solid core of players that sticks together and helps each other.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST

Raid days or hours will never be extended for any reason.

----- Requirements:
Attendance is important. We run a tight roster of 24 players and expect 90% or greater attendance; we understand life happens; we just require you to inform us as soon as possible in consideration of the other players in the group. Note: Attendance requirements are higher for trials, tanks, and healers.

We require the ability to adapt to situations during a raid, as well as take constructive criticism outside of the raid. We do in-depth log analysis and like to discuss things to help both the raid and you become better. A positive attitude is also a must, progressing in mythic will require patience and dedication.

Looking at current beta information, our current expectation if you want to enter Castle Nathria on November 10th is that you are 175+ item level, essentially this means you have at least a piece of heroic dungeon gear in every slot and run every mythic 0 for week 1 and 2. This is subject to change as more information comes out.

----- Loot:
We use personal loot as master loot is no longer in the game and the drama from trying to implement a pseudo master loot is not worth the hassle in our opinion. Loot that you want to trade is distributed via RC Loot Council.

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)